Day Trade the Markets

moncar

Hi All, I leave a software/ strategy I have been watching and now using in trial mode for over a year. John.maddog.doe helped me to educate the software and now I am sharing to all.

1) The software monitors real-time order flow to generate several pieces of "evidence" like...

Relative Aggression Bars (real-time)

Aggression moves the market. Determine which side is in control of the market right now.

Deceleration & Divergence Bars (real-time)

Determine when buyers or sellers are running out of gas for likely turning points in the market.

Intra-Day Support/Resistance Zones (real-time)

Determine good and bad entry location. Determine if the market is consolidating or trending.

Intra-Day Filter (real-time)

Determine the 'path of least resistance' and stay in flow with the market right now.

Bigger Picture Bias

Determine the longer term path of least resistance.

Bigger Picture Support/Resistance

Determine the key price levels to monitor heading into each day.

You can also check the site for a video about this software.

http://[email protected]/file/r3zkoj

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi omaron, I tried the indicators for a few weeks now, I used to watched and tried the previous owner indicator (eminidaytrader.com) they work better, but unfortunately I do not have the trial files for john to unlock. this new system Day trade the market do not like and switched to just MP.

Hi All, I leave a software/ strategy I have been watching and now using in trial mode for over a year. John.maddog.doe helped me to educate the software and now I am sharing to all.

1) The software monitors real-time order flow to generate several pieces of "evidence" like...

Relative Aggression Bars (real-time)

Aggression moves the market. Determine which side is in control of the market right now.

Deceleration & Divergence Bars (real-time)

Determine when buyers or sellers are running out of gas for likely turning points in the market.

Intra-Day Support/Resistance Zones (real-time)

Determine good and bad entry location. Determine if the market is consolidating or trending.

Intra-Day Filter (real-time)

Determine the 'path of least resistance' and stay in flow with the market right now.

Bigger Picture Bias

Determine the longer term path of least resistance.

Bigger Picture Support/Resistance

Determine the key price levels to monitor heading into each day.

You can also check the site for a video about this software.

http://[email protected]/file/r3zkoj

Hi moncar hope all is well with you, will you please share the educated files you shared before. Would like to check it out.

Thanks in advance

Hi omaron, I tried the indicators for a few weeks now, I used to watched and tried the previous owner indicator (eminidaytrader.com) they work better, but unfortunately I do not have the trial files for john to unlock. this new system Day trade the market do not like and switched to just MP.

MP you mean market profile? And about eminidaytrader, you tried the old version that is floating around, which does not work with current NT?

Hi Streebeck,

just place the dll into .. NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom folder , and restart N7 .

It works. it seems that the logic of DTTM based cumulate Delta , if you compared the bar and footprint data . Trade like a detective , more evidence more win..., that 's his logic.

Display is very different because of the timezone of your PC , be careful...

Hi Guys, installed this software, and when I go to select it in indicators, my NT7 craches...any ideas, or is this not worth it...let me...thanks

Hi tradernate, I tried loading it on chart and it worked but took like 2-3 minutes to load and used a lot of cpu & mem doing so.

I started with 1 minute chart and worked to larger, it worked on all the timeframes I tried e.g. 1,5,10,30 minute I can go back and forth through the timeframes e.g. from 5 min to 3 min to 30 min and it loads but as soon as I try and go to 1min nt crashes like you have observed.

Iknow this is no help but thought I would let you know what I found. As far as any good don't know even how to interpret it so no help there.

sorry not more help.

Have a great one!

Update: I deleted the indicator, restated, then reloaded, shut down NT7, then restarted.....1 minute time frame...it worked fine! Thanks newbie,

Hi newbie, thanks for the info. I read the posts about the minute time frames, I have trouble getting there. So at least it may be a problem that only i have so I will try it again. Hey, any help is good help. I will reload it and try it one more time. If is does not work, would you mind is you could upload yours?....it could be the code not downloading correctly? But I will try it right now to re-load and see first....huge thanks for the input-Nate

Edited by tradernate

I agree, it is very curious and sometimes unstable in the way it plots and i have stabilised now using it on 5 minutes or 300 seconds if it doesnt plot and then next day go back to 5 minutes again ,

or play with how many days of history to load, i cant explain why this happens but it works.

If you see on their site it shows the basics of it, its good i think.

But same here with the 1 minute. It crashes.

Take care all

• 1 month later...