REQ: Forex profit model

• 4 weeks later...
by the way, because sendspace has expiration date, please download it quick!

Enjoy,

Unclepips

I have a feeling that this thread will disappear like the other one that shared the manual for this course. Just want to thank you before it all goes by by. Would also suggest that the PTB start a thread with what is and is not allowed to be shared. This could possibly prevent the loss of much valuable information which is shared by well meaning members who are just trying to give a helping hand to others in the community. We have seen more than one thread disappear into cyberspace taking with them some very helpful posts which if left in place could have helped countless present and future members (MM thread anyone?). While I do feel for the administrators need to protect the board from possible legal ramifications, I also think that it would be more beneficial to the overall community to have ONLY the offending posts removed, while maintaining the other posts for review and discussion by our members, with perhaps a simple explanation in place of the post that was removed, maybe "Post removed by request of copyright holder" or some such thing?

By now everyone should know that sharing any Market Makers Method stuff is going to have the entire thread deleted, along with any good posts. The problem is that the forum administrator received the legal warnings and will enforce it immediately, but the thread moderators are not aware of the rules or what the legal ramifications were. So the discussions continued and illegal links started to spread ...... until the forum administrator comes along to delete the whole thread.

I think the Forex Profit Model or Forex Aviator by Josh Schultz might have the same legal warnings to the forum administrator. He just need to let all the moderators know about it.

the problem is the OP does not change the url of the site. to let the owner of the site to collect information though out the search.

the url(link) should be make script unreadable. however, if the owner of the site on the forum long enough should know the trick too.

the problem is the OP does not change the url of the site. to let the owner of the site to collect information though out the search.

the url(link) should be make script unreadable. however, if the owner of the site on the forum long enough should know the trick too.

correct ... all members have to do is scramble the url use '@' in place of 'a' or '3' in place of 'e' but sadly the majority don't do so.

initially we used to scramble the url's but it consumes too much time so without members co-operation, we can't do anything.

also Ian just fyi .... many times we (including the administrator) don't receive requests for removal until the thread has already progressed to several pages and has become popular and some acquaintance of the owner comes to hear about it and informs the owner

correct ... all members have to do is scramble the url use '@' in place of 'a' or '3' in place of 'e' but sadly the majority don't do so.

initially we used to scramble the url's but it consumes too much time so without members co-operation, we can't do anything.

also Ian just fyi .... many times we (including the administrator) don't receive requests for removal until the thread has already progressed to several pages and has become popular and some acquaintance of the owner comes to hear about it and informs the owner

well, if that is case, then I think have to go with the forum script, before update the database, that would be the time to scramble the link on fly. I am a programmer, however, has not done program for a while, but I do know how it should be done.

If the previous thread was deleted because the manual was shared and the owner (Josh or his representative) requested the deletion, then why is the thread allowed to share the material again? It looks like a game of cat and mouse chase where the owner will have to make another request, provided he knew that a "second" thread was sharing again. If rules are rules, then this thread should also be deleted immediately because of the new link. Just curious how this works.

link deleted .... hope its ok now

Thread is deleted because people continue to share the link or upload and post new links, if that happens the administrator or senior mods will take a call on whether to delete the thread

In the case of the mm thread people continued to request and share the link that's why the administrator decided to delete the thread.

Edited by hermanhess

• 7 months later...
link deleted .... hope its ok now

Thread is deleted because people continue to share the link or upload and post new links, if that happens the administrator or senior mods will take a call on whether to delete the thread

In the case of the mm thread people continued to request and share the link that's why the administrator decided to delete the thread.

What makes me laugh is how they even know about this sharing site in the first place ;)

Can someone PM me with a link so I can see if this is just another BS hyped method - cheers.