[req] presageforex signal software deadly accurate with buy sell lines

Rules Please

Anyone have the rules for this.

Facebook screen shots show some days with TP at t1, others at t2 and others at t3.

The sell line seems to act as a SL for a buy trade & the buy line seems to act as a SL for a sell trade, I think?:-/

Can anyone give some black and white rules, thanks.

Anyone have the rules for this.

Facebook screen shots show some days with TP at t1, others at t2 and others at t3.

The sell line seems to act as a SL for a buy trade & the buy line seems to act as a SL for a sell trade, I think?:-/

Can anyone give some black and white rules, thanks.

yeah, i also don't understand this indicator fully

we definitely need some back-/forwardtesting

i've modified the indie again, now with the extern variable daysback, for backtesting, play around

http://www.4shared.com/zip/ddMTRBWF/presge_edu_modified.html?refurl=d1url

edit:

i think we should use the lines as additional pivot points, any opinions?

Edited by Deorn

I have just looked closer at what this indy does and cannot really say I like it. It simply takes the midpoint between high and low for the previous day and sets breakout bands 11.8% above and below this with TP targets at fib levels above and below. It makes no allowance for the timeshift for the broker so the bands will differ accordingly. The principle is that price will revert to mean which is ok in a ranging but not a trending market. It is better than a blind man with a pin - but not by much.

hello masters

i had download this file from here.... but it not works for me....

from them signals and from download here both are quet diffrant.....

from them gives profit signals daily and from here givings losing signals daily why????

is there any file diffrant from here and from them???

because i had trial from them and gives extra ordinary signals.....

so please tell me any secret tip to use this wonderfull system...???

and also somone give its rule also because in trial they are confidential about rules......

please help me please please please..........................

• 2 months later...
Presage is a scammer. Do business with them at your own risk!! I paid them for a one year subscription to their indicator and it they delivered an indicator that only worked for 2 months. Initially they setup the indicator on my PC and where completely oblivious to the fact that me being in a different timezone would affect the indicator and give completely different results than theirs. These guys are bungling *****s and they refused to refund me for the 10 months left on my subscription.

Presage is a scammer. Do business with them at your own risk!! I paid them for a one year subscription to their indicator and it they delivered an indicator that only worked for 2 months. Initially they setup the indicator on my PC and where completely oblivious to the fact that me being in a different timezone would affect the indicator and give completely different results than theirs. These guys are bungling *****s and they refused to refund me for the 10 months left on my subscription.

thanks for the heads up.....State attenti ...(buyer beware)!!!