Seven summits trader pro

I know there have been quite a few posts on this site about the SST (Seven Summits Trader) but in the past few weeks Netpicks has decided to take down the sales of the SST. They have what is now called the SST Pro and I would like to know if any of you have the Pro version and if so what your opinion is of it and how it is different from the original. Apparently it is highly accurate.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
If someone could get the pro indicators I can provide the tradeplans. SST Pro plots the minor adjustments that SST users have to do manually and it also has more filtering than SST.

The have indicators for MT4, Tradestation and Ninja.

That would be good. I can probably educate the files for Ninja. Just need to get it first :)

I have the SST version patched by Zeraw, if I'm not mistaken, but installing the indicator results in an error due to a missing dll:

Failed to call method 'Initialize' for indicator 'SSTTrail': Unable to load DLL 'NPSubSST.dll': The specified module could not be found.

Let me know if this is of any interest to you guys.

I have the SST version patched by Zeraw, if I'm not mistaken, but installing the indicator results in an error due to a missing dll:

Failed to call method 'Initialize' for indicator 'SSTTrail': Unable to load DLL 'NPSubSST.dll': The specified module could not be found.

Let me know if this is of any interest to you guys.

Thanks, I seen that too but is a bit old, file date is sept 2011. They (supposedly) launched some new/better version since then.