re: trade manager to manage multiple orders at once

axl

Hi can anyone help me....I'm looking for an EA that manages trades

Example:

I have 5 trades open in MT4 with 5 different order numbers.

The market is moving fast and I need to close/modify (change SL to TP "on the fly") off 3 of those orders without closing all 5 trades ( i need to leave the other 2 trades running in profit/loss, doesn't really matter)

I know there are scripts that can kill trades, but they kill all open orders..i have those.

I don't want an EA that does partial closes, i need on that closes specific Order tickets.

The only way i can do this in a Live market at this moment is having 2 MT4 terminals open at once and having 2 tickets ready to Execute.

So basically I can do 2 tickets with my current setup.

What I am looking for is an application or an EA that loads up another window with all positions running so i can literally execute any of the trades as I want without having to click on a ticket, load it and modify/close..etc etc....

CAN Anyone HELP....

Thanks looking forward to someone helping me

Hi Axl,

Just noticed your post - I can only tell you my experience and that is that the very best trade managers are the ones that run as independent programs and interface mt4 directly - the one I use and am super-happy with is Visual Trading Console - if you google it you'll find the iste and it has loads of features including that which you mentioned - plus they do a demo :-)

Hope this helps (oh and it's about $65 approx)

Stonecold