Forex turbo scalper

Why does this site ask for so much personal information? You can't even read the descriptions without giving out your phone# and address. They don't need that much information to sell to you

Yeah, I noticed that too. It wasn't like that before.

I used to order through payapal so I would not have to give my personal information, but when they took payapal away, I stopped ordering from them.

Thanks Eldiablo54, I'm sure it won't take our guys long to crack it.

Update: Looks like it works without education, but I could be wrong because it gives a lot of false signals in choppy market. Hey Eldiablo54, do you have the manual with trading rules. Maybe there are some rules for avoiding false signals. I notice on the sales page that she does not enter trade on first bar of color change in every trade unless she's just cherry picking.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m527/newbie1112/TSexample.gif

Edited by newbie111

Correct atrad. Ok what I picked up on other sites is that reason why it might need edu is coz it only works on certain brokers. I have this indi under another system. This indi is actuallya copy of another system just can't put my finger on it. This is a bazool indi. Edited by Eldiablo54

Correct atrad. Ok what I picked up on other sites is that reason why it might need edu is coz it only works on certain brokers. I have this indi under another system. This indi is actuallya copy of another system just can't put my finger on it. This is a bazool indi.

Once I ha an indi like that, it seems a kind of stochastic one....

• 1 year later...