EA / Robot Collection Project

Hi guys,

I am currently busy collecting as many decent EA's and robots as I can find for testing and analysis by my fund. So I though why not ask for help here on INDO.

Basically I will supply you with any 10 EA's of your choice from the list below for every EA you supply me that isn't already in my list.

Basic Guidelines:

1) The .rar must contain the necessary EA files, and the EA MUST be educated!!

2) The .rar must also contain at least one Back test of the EA.

Furthermore it would be preferably but not mandatory if .set files, manuals etc of the EA is also included.

Hope you guys are interested in helping, if there is anyone that is interested in working more closely with me on the project regarding the analysis etc, all data and EA's will be made available to such a contributor. All info regarding the further analysis after a sufficient amount of EA's have been collected, will be supplied to you guys.

Herewith the list of current Robot's and EA's we have collected:.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4zuea4yn9tjycsp

you share eas. We backtest and share setfiles with you. sounds good idea. will you run ea's live and provide links to follow?

Basically yes with anyone that helps me collect EA's I don't have. Then I test them and create database with best setting as well as best part of each system "golden nugget" to incorporate into my current system as well as the best overall systems and best times to trade them and hedge them between each other per an ANN i am busy working on.

My database as of today stand at 1345 EA's all with backtests, and edu.