{req} 4xatm

You've gotta be kidding me!!!!! This is the biggest scam I have ever seen in my life. Like everybody trades 8000 lots to 10000 lots at a time. 1 lot is $10 a pip. Do these *****s have any idea how big an account you would need to be able to trade this?? The answer is 800 million dollars. If you have 800 million dollars in your forex account are you really going to be interested in buying this $137 path to riches? How can people be dumb enough to believe this stuff???

erm.. did I forget... is that not why I am here?

you know what strategy is being used? pray tell dear friend? got something better?

I noticed the large lots, hence why I want to play around with it at realistic values...

Still an impressive equity curve (though I'm sure that's on demo.. which also makes me sceptic... again, the reason I am here....)

Never said I believed it either, and certainly don't want to waste $137 on it..

thanks for your most insightful input... have a lovely day!

You've gotta be kidding me!!!!! This is the biggest scam I have ever seen in my life. Like everybody trades 8000 lots to 10000 lots at a time. 1 lot is $10 a pip. Do these *****s have any idea how big an account you would need to be able to trade this?? The answer is 800 million dollars. If you have 800 million dollars in your forex account are you really going to be interested in buying this $137 path to riches? How can people be dumb enough to believe this stuff???

actually you'd need 8 million for 8000 lots, but anyway, I'd like to check it out too if anyone has it educated.

Amazingly, all his demo accounts started off with just $250, and there were a few losing trades as shown in the fxbook statements. Maybe a pipjet copycat? Wonder if pipjet could emulate this? Pavlus just shared the latest educated pipjet so we could demo it out with 10% risk as well. Will be interesting.

I went through some of their backtests, and saw the odd loser....

but cant find any real statements...

it's being slated all over the web... hehe..

only break even losses. not loser losers. it hold and holds and holds..

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician