Spreads? Or, Spread Fixing?

What's the technical difference in Retail FX? Does anyone know? How might it impact you as a Retail Fx Trader? Are you aware of the differences between Retail Fx Broker spreads?

I've tossed together a really quick video that is one part "rant" and one part "informative," on the glaring differentiation between spreads at two brokers: FXCM and DCFX. I'm paid by neither to produce such videos, but I do find it rather interesting that such discrepancies in pricing exist, given the touts made by brokers such as "FXCM" to have some of the "lowest spreads in the industry."

Retail spread "fixing" via computer algorithm on proprietary "pricing engines" delivered to "Retail Traders" as camouflaged "Interbank Rates," have been one of biggest pet peeves since getting involved with Fx many years ago. So, I decided that I was long overdue for my small contribution to the well know facts about "Spread Fixing" in Retail Fx.

Enjoy the video, but I'd much rather that you actually get on the phone and start a massive "joint" complaint with your Broker about such matters, so that all "Retail" Traders can start enjoying what only a few platforms still have the integrity to offer.

Watch the video and then get angry enough to start a conversation with your Retail Broker about how to inject "fairness" into the Retail Fx Spread "game," for the benefit of all involved.

If one Broker can offer consistent low spreads (even through periods of so-called "low volatility") with lightening fast trade execution, then so can ALL Retail Fx establishments.

Get in the game and make change happen!

Regards,

iD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCx7ZD1Xsu4&feature=g-upl