SEFC : "POWER CANDLE ORGINAL" AND " Time_To_Buy_or_Sell_Final " FOR 55 Euro??

Saya disini, dan indicator itu tidak benar adanya... jika anda memang mau memiliki dan membeli dari saya yang terjamin keasliannya bahkan mendapatkan dukungan serta layanan penggunaan system itu , mengapa tidak menghubungi saya saja..

Harga yang saya tawarkan pun tidak mahal.. bahkan lebih murah dari 55 euro.

Anda dapat menghubungi situs marketing resmi saya (bagian penjualan system) di http://www.windowsforex.wordpress.com

Saya terpaksa harus membuka situs penjualan akibat banyaknya pembajakan atas kerja keras saya selama ini yang selalu disalah gunakan. Namun sekali lagi saya bukan mencari uang dengan jalan berjualan system trading, karena level saya sudah mudah mendapatkan keuntungan dari pasar mata uang.

Saya hanya ingin membuka situs resmi saja bagi para member yang benar2 menginginkan keaslian hasil kerja saya.

Salam Hangat SEFC

English Version by Google translator :

I am here, and it is not true of any indicator/fake/cloning ... If you do want to have and buy from me who assured authenticity even get support as well as the use of it service system, why not contact me only ...The price I offer not expensive ... even cheaper than 55 euro. You can contact the site marketing official I (parts sales system) at http://www.windowsforex.wordpress.com. I was forced to open a sales site due to the number of piracy for his hard work I always been misused. But again I am not looking for money by way of selling system trading, because my level have easily benefit from the currency markets. I just want to open the official website for the member who really want the authenticity of my work.

Warm regards SEFC

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

I have gone through the painful journey of training myself on the fx. Yes painful,bcoz i have gone through many systems that have been extremely shared in many forum,including II(some of them are heavy on pocket) and yet i do not have any ideas in trading fx..but after having invested in Master SEFC ,,I get shed some light ,not only about this field of trading,,but also about life.. I feel so greateful to know him. Everytime he speaks i listen,,he is a great person.. I m not part of his marketing nor part of their team,,i m just their usual customer,,so i promise,,my opinion not biased.. Sory for my bad english..:)

Regard.

Salam..

Edited by dennyyusuf

hi sefc

its debashis from india.realy i love yr work but dont know how to get yr latest indicators, like power candle monorail and time to buy or sell indicators. thanks for that information :) :)

Hi debashis,,if u really serious in purchasing SEFC product,,you can contact SEFC official marketing.. :)

regard.

Salam

I have gone through the painful journey of training myself on the fx. Yes painful,bcoz i have gone through many systems that have been extremely shared in many forum,including II(some of them are heavy on pocket) and yet i do not have any ideas in trading fx..but after having invested in Master SEFC ,,I get shed some light ,not only about this field of trading,,but also about life.. I feel so greateful to know him. Everytime he speaks i listen,,he is a great person.. I m not part of his marketing nor part of their team,,i m just their usual customer,,so i promise,,my opinion not biased.. Sory for my bad english..:)

Regard.

Salam..

sorry for too much asking , could u tell me please thos indicators are 1minute time fram its not give me repaint(past bar don't change signal)

thanks advance

Mr.debashisshome (http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/member.php/39654-debashisshome)

Saya mohon maaf atas hal ini, namun saya ingin mengatakan bahwa saya kehilangan hampir keseluruhan system trading saya ketika HDD backup (500 GB) saya rusak. Dan mengenai Hal itu lupakan saja.. karena system itu pun juga ikut hilang ketika HDD saya rusak.

Bapak Denny Yusuf itu tahu persis, karena saya membeli HDD 1 TB yang baru dari beliau.. :)

yang tersisa hanya Anaconda Professional Trading System Ver.2 dan Long Trade Professional System ... anda dapat melihat di Web Resmi saya pada http://www.windowsforex.wordpress.com sedangkan yang di http://www.28bullbear.wordpress.com itu kebanyakan sudah hilang musnah..

Saya mohon maaf dan sangat menghormati atas permintaan dan keinginan anda untuk membeli dari saya, namun sayangnya saya tidak dapat mewujudkan harapan anda karena sayapun kehilangan hasil kreasi saya semuanya.

SEFC

Edited by SEFC

very strange answer from you!

atleast you can buy back each copy of your lost system from those you already sold!

anyway i am not interested on anaconda.

if you wish to sell your "time to buy or sell" indicator, then i can buy it from you. BUT 1ST YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME A CLEAR ANSWER THAT IT REPAINT OR NOT.

sorry for your HDD (500 GB) is broken.

if you can give me then its ok, i have other sources from where i can buy, but wanted to buy it from you, who is orginaly created it.

take care.

very strange answer from you!

atleast you can buy back each copy of your lost system from those you already sold!

anyway i am not interested on anaconda.

if you wish to sell your "time to buy or sell" indicator, then i can buy it from you. BUT 1ST YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME A CLEAR ANSWER THAT IT REPAINT OR NOT.

sorry for your HDD (500 GB) is broken.

if you can give me then its ok, i have other sources from where i can buy, but wanted to buy it from you, who is orginaly created it.

take care.

Time To Buy or Time To Sell "IT'S NO REPAINTED" and i am only in the world, creator for this system. I programme that from 0 to 100, i know this math because i founder Wave Cycle Theory (Q1-Q2-Q3-Q4). if you found from other forum or whatever.. Please you buy it from they.

Now in 2012, i was created one new Project " The Real Price Action Never Loss Momment " (code name: Dino Egg) but i use for my self alone and i use in my CAFE FXSHOP in Jakarta Country. If you want know what is Dino-Egg, i can give you Screen Shoot DinoEgg system at PM, but i'm sorry "Not for Sell"

You don't Know me... who i will sell my product.. Thank you.

i always belief creation of a creator is like his children, and no-one like to sell his child or ask someone to buy his child.

i can understand your feeling.

but i was confused when i saw you, the creator himself wanted to sell his masterpiece.

though i cant use your latest good system but i will be happy if you can beat the market with your new invention. ofcourse you can send me the screenshot.

now, i dont want your "the real price action never loss momment" indicator, as i am not eligible for that.

BUT i realy want your "time to buy or sell" indicator, as you said already its not reprint.

hope you can also understand my feeling. i also dont want to buy your child, rather want you gift me your master creation.

thank you.

• 2 months later...
Saya disini, dan indicator itu tidak benar adanya... jika anda memang mau memiliki dan membeli dari saya yang terjamin keasliannya bahkan mendapatkan dukungan serta layanan penggunaan system itu , mengapa tidak menghubungi saya saja..

Harga yang saya tawarkan pun tidak mahal.. bahkan lebih murah dari 55 euro.

Anda dapat menghubungi situs marketing resmi saya (bagian penjualan system) di http://www.windowsforex.wordpress.com

Saya terpaksa harus membuka situs penjualan akibat banyaknya pembajakan atas kerja keras saya selama ini yang selalu disalah gunakan. Namun sekali lagi saya bukan mencari uang dengan jalan berjualan system trading, karena level saya sudah mudah mendapatkan keuntungan dari pasar mata uang.

Saya hanya ingin membuka situs resmi saja bagi para member yang benar2 menginginkan keaslian hasil kerja saya.

Salam Hangat SEFC

English Version by Google translator :

I am here, and it is not true of any indicator/fake/cloning ... If you do want to have and buy from me who assured authenticity even get support as well as the use of it service system, why not contact me only ...The price I offer not expensive ... even cheaper than 55 euro. You can contact the site marketing official I (parts sales system) at http://www.windowsforex.wordpress.com. I was forced to open a sales site due to the number of piracy for his hard work I always been misused. But again I am not looking for money by way of selling system trading, because my level have easily benefit from the currency markets. I just want to open the official website for the member who really want the authenticity of my work.

Warm regards SEFC

i have one question if this all indicator work perfect so why not u became millionaire to use it

Time To Buy or Time To Sell "IT'S NO REPAINTED" and i am only in the world, creator for this system. I programme that from 0 to 100, i know this math because i founder Wave Cycle Theory (Q1-Q2-Q3-Q4). if you found from other forum or whatever.. Please you buy it from they.

Now in 2012, i was created one new Project " The Real Price Action Never Loss Momment " (code name: Dino Egg) but i use for my self alone and i use in my CAFE FXSHOP in Jakarta Country. If you want know what is Dino-Egg, i can give you Screen Shoot DinoEgg system at PM, but i'm sorry "Not for Sell"

You don't Know me... who i will sell my product.. Thank you.

don't mine but we are simple people so many screamer are here

so don't mind but i say u if u share some indicator with us which give us some profits. if u do this so people trust u :)