REQ: 60sec0ndpr0fits.c0m/system/

I've read the problem with Binary options is finding a reputable broker. There used to be a video on utube that was taken down about a guy who traded with Banc De Binary, a supposed reputal broker. He made a killing with a system he had and went to withdrawl his funds and they made up some bogus story that he violated their trading rules and refused to pay him. He had no recourse since it was in another country so he not only lost all he made but his initial deposit as well

I've read the problem with Binary options is finding a reputable broker. There used to be a video on utube that was taken down about a guy who traded with Banc De Binary a supposed reputal broker. He made a killing with a system he had and went to withdrawl his funds and they made up some bogus story that he violated their trading rules and refused to pay him. He had no recourse since it was in another country so he not only lost all he made but his initial deposit as well

Any Idea about the System ... I saw Banc De Binary in http://www.worldfinance100.com/ .... I thought this broker is safe...