Alpha Trend

traderbob

I had an onld version of Alpha Trend Momentum that i found here that worked perfectly until yesterday when it just disappeared from my charts. I downloaded it again and it processed but does not appear on my indicator box. It shows in the Custom box but not on the indicator panel. I have removed and reloaded it to no avail??

Any kind person still have a copy of a version that works???

Thanks a million!

This might be the ones Zeraw31 educated back in Feb. The indi might not have educated thoroughly.

Try changing your date several months back and do a backtest. If the indi works then change the date to the current date and verify again. If the indi does not work then definitely the indi need to be edu some more.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

@Favoured111-since the .dll has been altered...it will WORK IN ANY NT7. Meaning it will work in a regular legit NT7 that can be downloaded from NT7 site right now. If fact all indis that are here on this site will work on a regualr NT7. At times some of the parts of the indis will not fully function, but that is the issue with the code in the indi and not a NT being fixed or not. So just load it as you would any indicator once you unzip the main file. THen load the indis as normal. Most do not use a cracked NT7, since few if any can get them to be stable enough and show the proper account balances. But, that is my opinion, see the NT7 thread on cracked NT7's and see if that is correct of everybody.

Any chance any one of you can help me with cracked Ninja or a platform to use the Alpha trends please.

• 4 weeks later...
@Favoured111-since the .dll has been altered...it will WORK IN ANY NT7. Meaning it will work in a regular legit NT7 that can be downloaded from NT7 site right now. If fact all indis that are here on this site will work on a regualr NT7. At times some of the parts of the indis will not fully function, but that is the issue with the code in the indi and not a NT being fixed or not. So just load it as you would any indicator once you unzip the main file. THen load the indis as normal. Most do not use a cracked NT7, since few if any can get them to be stable enough and show the proper account balances. But, that is my opinion, see the NT7 thread on cracked NT7's and see if that is correct of everybody.

ATM Dynamic Trend, ATM Octaves are not working with normal NT7.1000.13. any solution?

• 3 months later...

Hi hen give this a try

http://[email protected]/file/eqix00

@=a

Thanks for this education goes out to john.maddog.doe, wherever he may be Hope all is great for him. As well, all the other great contributors big and small to this awesome site.

Your efforts and contributions are greatly appreciated!!

Hope helps

Have a great weekend all!

p.s. on a side note am typing this after "right clicking" (open in new tab) the link to "reply with quote" button to see if includes quote from hen.

Thanks again all!

Hi hen give this a try

http://[email protected]/file/eqix00

@=a

Thanks for this education goes out to john.maddog.doe, wherever he may be Hope all is great for him. As well, all the other great contributors big and small to this awesome site.

Your efforts and contributions are greatly appreciated!!

Hope helps

Have a great weekend all!

p.s. on a side note am typing this after "right clicking" (open in new tab) the link to "reply with quote" button to see if includes quote from hen.

Thanks again all!

Thank you very much!

Thats truly an interesting peace of software and i will enjoy trying that out.

Out of business. I guess he didn't make a fortune with his indicators. :))

Well taka it was a matter of time for Michael Paul Kanuika.

Eminitickfactory.com , 4xpipfactory.com and alphatrendsoftware.com, all his sites, are finished now.

His various systems were rubbish and he tried to scam too many ppl.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EminiTickFactorycom/internet/EminiTickFactorycom-4xPipFactorycom-Charged-a-lot-for-chart-indicators-and-a-trading-roo-700450

And if BS Bala isn't careful, he is headed for the same eventuality.