Here is the e mini snip er manual

tradernate

I have traded this way for the last 4 years. All it is is a pullback to support system. I use a little more to test for short term strength. I use 100 Tick-NYSE tick data, NYSE Adv/Decline, ES chart, Pivots, OHLC. I do not trade against a 5 min. 20 ema. I also use a hull 8 or MACD 3.5.3 to use as a trail. I also use a 14 period, 1.618 ATR to trail. I use the Hull and MACD (slope) to get my targets at the highest point for a target to exit or get to breakeven. Look at the BWT vids that are loaded and that with the emini is a similar system. It is old school technical analysis, but its the way I was taught to read the market.

Looks interesting. What success have you had with this?
Edited by tradernate

Here are my charts for the emini-if you stick to the rules, this is a great setup. All trades must have a pullback to the MAm either the 50 or 200 ema, the blue/red thicker lines. Buy at the lowest reversal bar, plus 1 tick. Stop is candle low, -2 ticks. Exit when reversal arrow, or MACD dots go opposite color, stop just 1 tick under that bar.

http://www.screencast.com/t/VQCxaxT1