(REQ) Zeraw Please unlock this super order flow tool

Links don't seem to be valid anymore. Pls reupload to rapidshare, thanks.

Here is the v2 of the patch for both x64 and x86: http://[email protected]/file/xteemh

v1 and v2 differ only in the patched expiration date. I set it in v1 too high. v2 has it at 2099. If v2 still doesn't work (there is an error in the log about OnBarUpdate and no plot on the screen) then fingers should be pointed at the original author.

• 4 weeks later...
Here is the v2 of the patch for both x64 and x86: http://[email protected]/file/xteemh

v1 and v2 differ only in the patched expiration date. I set it in v1 too high. v2 has it at 2099. If v2 still doesn't work (there is an error in the log about OnBarUpdate and no plot on the screen) then fingers should be pointed at the original author.

Dear john.maddog.doe,

Good day. And thanks for unlocking and coding the indies.

Could you check the indicator which works at NT 6.5 and reprogram it for NT 7?

http://www.rapidshare.ru/2892898

Thank you in advance,

Regards.

Bisecom, to make sure JMD seees your post.....start a new thread......if possible add a pic so if JMD cannot get to this right away we can bump it. The key we all need to know if it worth it to do so.

Dear john.maddog.doe,

Good day. And thanks for unlocking and coding the indies.

Could you check the indicator which works at NT 6.5 and reprogram it for NT 7?

http://www.rapidshare.ru/2892898

Thank you in advance,

Regards.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello everybody,

this is my first post in this forum.

I am very interested in the Supperia TapePlotter indicator that you are speaking about, but I see that all links with the "educated version" are dead.

Someone can update the links?

Thanks in advance.

Hello everybody,

this is my first post in this forum.

I am very interested in the Supperia TapePlotter indicator that you are speaking about, but I see that all links with the "educated version" are dead.

Someone can update the links?

Thanks in advance.

Here:

[email protected]/download/4yvrzziw2wu6j31/SuppTP.zip

But be aware that it uses only bid ask. You should find a discussion about tick data versus bid ask. I used it, but i don't have bid ask backfill nor use a private server yet so its a handicap.

Have fun...

Here:

[email protected]/download/4yvrzziw2wu6j31/SuppTP.zip

But be aware that it uses only bid ask. You should find a discussion about tick data versus bid ask. I used it, but i don't have bid ask backfill nor use a private server yet so its a handicap.

Have fun...

Thank you Hiliboy

please help me,

see this snapshot http://my.jetscreenshot.com/20438/20130705-m9q7-29kb

Regards

That's a inside bid or offer.

There is a seller willing to sell for 12. There is a buyer willing to buy at 10. Those are resting limit orders.

If i'm aggressive and want to buy at market ill pay 2 points more right? Because the seller is at 12 and there is no offer at 11. But if by any change a seller comes at 11 and you place a buy at 11 at the exact same time then your doing business. So that trade its done by the exchange.

Hope that is clear.

Edited by hliboi
typo

That's a inside bid or offer.

There is a seller willing to sell for 10. There is a buyer willing to buy at 8. Those are resting limit orders.

If i'm aggressive and want to buy at market ill pay 2 points more right? Because the seller is at 12 and there is no offer at 11. But if by any change a seller comes at 11 and you place a buy at 11 at the exact same time then your doing business. So that trade its done by the exchange.

Hope that is clear.

claro!! :) Thanks

dennyyusuf,

There are materials posted in this thread. Post #41 (You can try to translate via Google - There is a tool that translates documents (PDFs)). The features are just the amount of information that you want to use to analyse orderflow. You should try to learn as much about orderflow and footprint as possible and spend time observing the chart. M@rket D€lta has alot of information and there is also a thread in this sub forum where you can learn. Being Supp€ria, R@ncho Din€ro, Fin@lgo or @dv@nced tIm€ and S@les and provide (more or less) the same information. My preference goes to RD: You can use both tick or bid and ask, you have balance to spot divergences. Then you can use summary tape Jigs@w to complement, using the analysis.

Have fun

• 7 months later...