Forex Trend Dominator

Guest FloridaTrader

Post #1 link goes to a spam link...anyone have another mirror that works?

Thanks

A better youtube link:

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
Here in the US, it goes to a spam link. When one sees a countdown and then a button on the top right hand corner "SKIP AD", it goes to a spam link. This is why members stay away from this share site. You should use a direct link instead as others do.

Here in the US, it goes to a spam link. When one sees a countdown and then a button on the top right hand corner "SKIP AD", it goes to a spam link. This is why members stay away from this share site. You should use a direct link instead as others do.

Ok, thanks, I didn't know it, I live in Australia, multiupload works fine here, I will try to re upload my files to 4shared.

multiupload is sized by FBI in North America we cannot access it. Worthless already for one year but many traders use it just to make us in N.A. heartbroken! They never learn. I am not surprised that 95% traders are losers. They make the same mistakes again and again. Never learn.

Cheers Hermes

multiupload is sized by FBI in North America we cannot access it. Worthless already for one year but many traders use it just to make us in N.A. heartbroken! They never learn. I am not surprised that 95% traders are losers. They make the same mistakes again and again. Never learn.

Cheers Hermes

I am sorry, I didn't know that multiupload doesn't work for US, I wasn't trying to make anyone jealous, I am new to this forum and it is the first time I use "share" site to post something on forum.

http://minus.com/mbgQFn6fLV/

Cheers Hermes

I am in NA too somehow I can download wired

in Vancouver BC

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Typical fast system with many indicators, but it changes too quick, every retrace is a new short. You should always watch the signals of higher timeframes and then it is not quick any more. Watch 5 min charts on sideway market. Why doesn't it just show trades in main trend direction?

The ebook describes everything from pc buying, opening mailaccounts, etc., but not important things like moneymanagement, support/resistance or clear rules. Many examples, but no rules, where to trade exactly and when not to trade. $300 is expensive.