One-Click-Trading Tool for MT4 - QuickDeal

wmtech

We have developed an advanced one-click-trading tool for the MetaTrader 4 platform – QuickDeal. It also has some additional useful features such as Net Volume, P/L and Break-Even Price information as well as Close All button.

We would highly appreciate if you test QuickDeal and send us your feedback. Currently the application fully works on demo accounts in Alpari. You can also use QuickDeal to monitor Net Volume, P/L and Break-Even Price in any MT4.

To download QuickDeal please visit our site www . wadmax . com and go to Products/Free Downloads.

Feel free to send your comments, suggestions and questions to sales[at]wadmax.com.

Thank you,

WADMAX Technologies

http://www.wadmax.com/assets/files/QuickDeal/wtqdmainimage.png

Features:

• Order opening with one mouse click;

• Choose Volume, Stop Loss and Take Profit settings from a list or enter them manually;

• Set Stop Loss and Take Profit on Market Execution;

• View your current trading instrument Net Volume, P/L and Break-Even Price;

• Use the Close All button to close all open positions for current trading instruments or to close ALL open positions for a specific trading account;

• Use the Pin-Unpin button to move the tool window outside the chart window;

• View Current Spread information.

I gave you feed back on WW_invest and you were not interested in listening then

I mentioned a few things that could be added .. and I got generic answers in return .. basically the brush off

do you want to discuss and consider what traders want and their opinions or you just trying

get traders interested in your product - basically a sales pitch

the thing is ..... will traders be interested if you are not going to listen to them

will you implement any changes to the product if traders are asking for things to be changed or added

It won't work on any other platform besides alpari - why ?

You can use QuickDeal to monitor Net Volume, P/L and Break-Even Price in ANY MetaTrader 4 terminal. To activate the trading functionality of the tool a broker should send us a request. Currently we have added Alpari for testing purposes.

I gave you feed back on WW_invest and you were not interested in listening then

I mentioned a few things that could be added .. and I got generic answers in return .. basically the brush off

do you want to discuss and consider what traders want and their opinions or you just trying

get traders interested in your product - basically a sales pitch

the thing is ..... will traders be interested if you are not going to listen to them

will you implement any changes to the product if traders are asking for things to be changed or added

We highly appreciate your suggestions regarding chart trading functionality. However, QuickDeal was designed especially for one-click trading and it's very useful and convenient for this purpose.

If you need chart trading you can use another tool.

so it comes down to one thing .... you are not going to add chart trading functionality

or make any other changes .... does not matter what traders say

basically your happy with your product ... stuff the traders

it is simple come up with a fully functional product that traders want to use and they will use

my guess is none of you guy`s and gal`s are traders only software developers

cause if you were traders you would not advertise a product with half the functionality of what it should have

look I would love to use your product - I would spread the word that it is a great tool for trading

and recommend it to everyone - until you come up with something half decent there is no point

so it comes down to one thing .... you are not going to add chart trading functionality

or make any other changes .... does not matter what traders say

basically your happy with your product ... stuff the traders

it is simple come up with a fully functional product that traders want to use and they will use

my guess is none of you guy`s and gal`s are traders only software developers

cause if you were traders you would not advertise a product with half the functionality of what it should have

look I would love to use your product - I would spread the word that it is a great tool for trading

and recommend it to everyone - until you come up with something half decent there is no point

Have you tried the tool?