FapTurbo 56

I no longer use any EA nowadays after tried them for years.

If you are using an EA without knowing thoroughly the logic behind it, is just like putting a bomb to explode in your account...that's very very dangerous..:)

I prefer manual trading even it involves some degrees of subjectivity, but at least I am clear with my plan..:)

Yeah... I used to put Wallstreet EA on my live account and it performed quite well for the first few months.... anyway, during the volatile month, it hits S/L couple of times and wiped out all the profits and lose some capital...

Undeniably, Wallstreet is among the best scalpers, but scalping is not a good strategy in Forex trading as it has to maintain a very high accuracy to win consistently in long term...

Edited by apple1937

• 2 weeks later...
Thanx:) tomislav.. nontheless, I'm looking for FT56 for a friend that build EA and want to study FT strategy as reference only.. Is FT trading startegy hidden in the DLL or mq4/ex4 or is it possible to read the DLL in friendly manner?.. Thanks again for your kind generosity :)

yes I would like to haveit.

thanks

Ok then allow me to explain something. Fapturbo 52 introduced EURUSD as the latest pair it can trade. Since then Fapturbo hasn't changed. They change the number in Fapturbo's name every few months because they make you update your DLL for security reasons or something like that.

This is Fapturbo 52 Educated

http://www.4shared.com/file/8fgbYulg/FT52.html

posted by syedzain_87 at http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/10396-FAP-Turbo-new-version-52?highlight=turbo

I also have a spare Fap Turbo licence to give away if anyone needs to satisfy their curiosity. It gives you access to Faturbo V56 with a non expiry licence and it also gives you full access to another EA - Fapturbo Ichimoku V1.2.

If anyone would like to have it then just let me know :D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...