100% FREE Forex trading classes by a pro trader.

This guy rocks! He trades forex for a living I though I would pass it on. He is not nor will not be selling anything. You all are invited:

"DO YOU WANT TO LEARN TRADING ?

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BECOME FULL TIME DAY TRADER ?

I've just created 3 groups for my new FREE trading education course project:

-Lord_Ice's Forex Trading Course: Beginners

-Lord_Ice's Forex Trading Course: Medium

-Lord_Ice's Forex Trading Course: Advanced

For the moment will be available only this one:

h++ps://www.facebook.com/groups/142352482565932

Ill prepare the materials until the end of this week (documents + videos).

The course will start on Monday, 04 June 2012 and will last for 2 weeks. All requests received after 10:00PM GMT, Monday 04 June 2012, will remain "pending" for the next class, in 2 weeks.

I will give you every day 1 lesson + 1 document + 1 video, to study. You can come back with questions related to that lesson and I'll give you the answers.

When you will finish all the lessons related to this level you will have an exam with pools for answers to proceed the next level group. ( this test is not mandatory, but will help you to see what's your level as trader ).

This class is not enough to become a successful trader. You need to study a lot more. But will guide your steps to understand which steps you should take and what to study according to your level.

Thank you all for feedback and support related to this new project.

Ice."

Moderators, since this is a FREE training opportunity and not (nor ever will be) commercial, I put it in this thread. If it's wrong, please move it where it belongs. Thanks!

Michael, its not a strategy. It's training from the ground up. His current venue is facebook but you can access his blog and probably the training from his blog: h++p://lordicescurrencytrading.blogspot.com/

BTW, if you FB is getting hacked someone knows something, like your email password or something. I would try creating a whole new email, like gmail or something and create a new account but don't enable any apps or anything. Use it ONLY for trading purposes. I have two. One for friends and family and one for trading. Works like a charm and haven't been hacked yet.

ps, his Fibonacci stuff is simply mind-blowing and I've used fibs a lot.

In the past this guy, ICE, has offered a free mentorship to a lucky individual. I think the mentorship was a work/study program inwhich the student worked in ICE's office and also received training. I don't know if he does that anymore. I think ICE lives in New York city. I also get his newsletter from iceman081@h*tmail.c*m (St*cksThatM*ve.c*m)

Nope. Wrong ICE. This one is Romanian and he training anyone and everyone.

In the past this guy, ICE, has offered a free mentorship to a lucky individual. I think the mentorship was a work/study program inwhich the student worked in ICE's office and also received training. I don't know if he does that anymore. I think ICE lives in New York city. I also get his newsletter from iceman081@h*tmail.c*m (St*cksThatM*ve.c*m)

Nope. Wrong ICE. This one is Romanian and he training anyone and everyone.

Oops. A mistaken identity. I see it now, he's FX Lord ICE and I was referring to ICE Man. So, in order to register for his free training, we need to join his Facebook page? I recieved a couple email from his Facebook, but there's no instructions on how to register for his classes. There are a number of other websites that provide free trading training. http://www.inf*rmedtrades.c*m/f111/

Just ask to join the groups listed there on Facebook. You can also get more info and tons of stuff on his blog: h++p://lordicescurrencytrading.blogspot.com/ and get his email there if you have any questions I can't answer.

Oops. A mistaken identity. I see it now, he's FX Lord ICE and I was referring to ICE Man. So, in order to register for his free training, we need to join his Facebook page? I recieved a couple email from his Facebook, but there's no instructions on how to register for his classes. There are a number of other websites that provide free trading training. http://www.inf*rmedtrades.c*m/f111/

Nice Blog. It appears that MetaTrader (MT) is exclusively for forex & futures; whereas, stocks are not traded on it. Also, it appears that all the brokers using MT have spread betting which is illegal in the USA. I haven't found any brokers using MT that trade stocks within the USA.

Do you know of any non-broker real time data sources that can be used with MT?

Edited by Bill Bundle