Forex 50 pips system from Rita

Anyone has this, please share.

I also think that Kart Dittman and Rita Lasker are the same person or maybe they are husband and wife???.

However, I'd like to try this very new system. Thanks in advance.

From what I can ascertain it MIGHT be similar to a Dittmann program that places a reverse order based on 2 prior candles in the opposite direction. If this is the case it could have some potential in the current market. If anyone has tried it, please comment.

Newbie, what is your impression of this? Have you tried it?

I shared it as soon as I purchased it and then went to bed, but much to my surprise, I see now that it is a real piece of garbage. Rita Lasker needs to be drug behind a moving truck for ripping people off with this poop.

Edited by newbie111

I shared it as soon as I purchased it and then went to bed, but much to my surprise, I see now that it is a real piece of garbage. Rita Lasker needs to be drug behind a moving truck for ripping people off with this poop.

Thanks so much for your very kind sharing. Good luck to you.

I have been trading for a long time and just get a kick out of looking at some of the latest "stuff" to drop into the toilet and this thing about takes the cookies and gives new meaning to the term "useless". Not only does it give ridiculous signals (buy in a falling market and buy during a down candle) but to have any chance of success requires large stoplosses in order to gain even a couple of pips. PLEASE DO NOT use this joke on a real account and if you purchased it, get your money back.