(REQ) FLUX Standard Toolset - $1,995.00 -

zoom

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

admis pls educate latest version, you only can do it

after reading posts in the NT forum for a period of time, here below, to my best understanding, is the standard protocol when ask for help:

1. upload the source file

2. make a brief description of the functions/new features

3. ask for help in a nice, very nice way.

When asking for help, I would always remind myself, again and again, that I am not the boss of the helper and my wordings should be as polite as possible, given the potential helper(s) do not see my facial expressions and hear my intonations...

I see that there are many helpful, generous people here and let's do it better to make the community better. :-)

I'd not say, the requirements are such strictly, but always it's nice to see someone with a serious attitude, conscious of his expectations and needs. The examples of usage are welcome. Finally, what is the advantage of using. I hate the arguments in the style: "interesting". btw. WTF does it mean - "interesting" in trading???

Additionally, even hundreds of posts would not be enough to explain for a part of members:

- how tough can be process of education

- how time consuming it is

- instead of what other task and profitable responsibilities, the educational work is made

- what is the risk

as they are only interested in getting one more toy in the hope, they will give them a clear trading signals.

Once again, for the record:

I'm not a jobless man, I'm not a schoolboy and lastly I'm not a charity fund. ... and of course, I'm not related, in any way, with the owners of this forum (some, still wrongly read my nickname as the admin!)

If you think, it's simple - there are no obstacles to try yourself.

If you disagree with the above facts - there are no obstacles to try yourself.

If you think, like a child, that everything can be promptly found through google - there are no obstacles to try yourself.

If you think, that I'm happy of using these stuff - you are wrong. In 90% of cases even I didn't install them. Just a very few I'm using, part of them I've customized, - the rest, I'm sorry, is simply a big BS, worth nothing.

If you are going only to play here for a fun - don't count on me as your partner or supplier.

If you think, I found here a new friends - you're right, but also hatred, jealousy and contempt... (what you could clearly see lately)

Too much? First of all, think what you could get in return, the more - for free (at least, until now - maybe, not a bad idea to force more respect, understanding, patience and self-study). I know the current state of affairs of this forum. This is sad, but we are not in a position to fully manage it or customise in our own way. For example, to create a different subsections for interested groups. Part of them closed for more experienced members. Yes, closed, because it's natural like in the school exist grades, levels and classes. Where we could focus on improving our skills, but not only searching for educating of the next new indicator or strategy. As I believe, because of that, we, as a community, already lost a very valuable members...

I'm almost sure, the most valuable threads and posts in the forum, those, which include description of methods applied in real trading are simply omitted or at most, viewed or read without attention to detail.

At the end, let me quote a term used by a friend of mine - it can be a "borderline gibberish" for some, but please, read it until fully understanding.

regards

I'd not say, the requirements are such strictly, but always it's nice to see someone with a serious attitude, conscious of his expectations and needs. The examples of usage are welcome. Finally, what is the advantage of using. I hate the arguments in the style: "interesting". btw. WTF does it mean - "interesting" in trading???

Additionally, even hundreds of posts would not be enough to explain for a part of members:

- how tough can be process of education

- how time consuming it is

- instead of what other task and profitable responsibilities, the educational work is made

- what is the risk

as they are only interested in getting one more toy in the hope, they will give them a clear trading signals.

Once again, for the record:

I'm not a jobless man, I'm not a schoolboy and lastly I'm not a charity fund. ... and of course, I'm not related, in any way, with the owners of this forum (some, still wrongly read my nickname as the admin!)

If you think, it's simple - there are no obstacles to try yourself.

If you disagree with the above facts - there are no obstacles to try yourself.

If you think, like a child, that everything can be promptly found through google - there are no obstacles to try yourself.

If you think, that I'm happy of using these stuff - you are wrong. In 90% of cases even I didn't install them. Just a very few I'm using, part of them I've customized, - the rest, I'm sorry, is simply a big BS, worth nothing.

If you are going only to play here for a fun - don't count on me as your partner or supplier.

If you think, I found here a new friends - you're right, but also hatred, jealousy and contempt... (what you could clearly see lately)

Too much? First of all, think what you could get in return, the more - for free (at least, until now - maybe, not a bad idea to force more respect, understanding, patience and self-study). I know the current state of affairs of this forum. This is sad, but we are not in a position to fully manage it or customise in our own way. For example, to create a different subsections for interested groups. Part of them closed for more experienced members. Yes, closed, because it's natural like in the school exist grades, levels and classes. Where we could focus on improving our skills, but not only searching for educating of the next new indicator or strategy. As I believe, because of that, we, as a community, already lost a very valuable members...

I'm almost sure, the most valuable threads and posts in the forum, those, which include description of methods applied in real trading are simply omitted or at most, viewed or read without attention to detail.

At the end, let me quote a term used by a friend of mine - it can be a "borderline gibberish" for some, but please, read it until fully understanding.

regards

Admis you have done a lot of education work for the forum, especially this december I noticed.Of course most of us do not have your superlative skills in education(we wish we did and didn't have to bother you most of the time).

I guess what I/we want to say is THANK YOU! We greatly appreciate what you do for us.

Not many with your skills are willing to help, especially after being flamed by jealous,stir crazy members and your generosity is obviously heart felt because as you say,you don't use most of the systems and indicators yourself.So thank you and we wish you a very happy holidays and have a great,safe and profitable 2016.

Bless you and your family.:)

Have you noticed at least, the author of the edu package? So, don't be surprised. The edu, made by JJF, has removed only the basic protections. There is still 'some' work to do (about privacy, I don't want even to mention...).

So, I can only advice you and others:

- next time, pay attention what are you going to install in your system (the more, made by insane skiddies)

( skiddie -> script kiddie) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Script_kiddie

Try to uninstall it, and if you don't know how to setup your firewall or host file, better wait for a safe release.

Did you try my version ? There is an instruction inside.

Hi tradershare--Hope U R well--does Ur version have the above mentioned privacy issues?

TIA

Hi tradershare--Hope U R well--does Ur version have the above mentioned privacy issues?

TIA

Here is my screen picture with Flux Sample Futures Workspace.

That's why I am asking what is the problem on your side with the picture so I could duplicate the problem on my end.

Maybe Mr. Admis take a look for us.

http://imgur.com/8Mia1KQ

Edited by tradershare

Here is my screen picture with Flux Sample Futures Workspace.

That's why I am asking what is the problem on your side with the picture so I could duplicate the problem on my end.

Thank you very much for post image. i don't have charts as you. if i use your sample workspace can i have charts equal to yours? tks

Thank you again. for error i installed version with license from website, now license is died. before follow your instructions in txt file named read me, i must to do:

open ninja, utilities, remove ninja script assembly and i remove flux? after i follow instructions of readme file? correct?

thank you

This is the way I did like readme.txt file

0. Close NT7 and then remove all old Flux dll files under bin/custom dir.

1. Copy and paste all seven dll files back into bin/custom dir.

2. Copy and paste those two files 111111111111revradar.txt and 111111111111.txt under C:/ dir.

3. Restart NT7 and test some flux templates (or open any flux workplace which you have realtime data.)

Any problems please post the errors in the forum.

Edited by tradershare

This is the way I did like readme.txt file

0. Close NT7 and then remove all old Flux dll files under bin/custom dir.

1. Copy and paste all seven dll files back into bin/custom dir.

2. Copy and paste those two files 111111111111revradar.txt and 111111111111.txt under C:/ dir.

3. Restart NT7 and test some flux templates (or open any flux workplace which you have realtime data.)

Any problems please post the errors in the forum.

i done. i see workspace named flux sample futures workspace, and 3 other workspace

are ok or yours workspace are different?

thank you very much

Edited by ciardim
error resolved

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...