(REQ) ** The SymmetryIndicators'JayCluster' Indicator **

zoom

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be the educated version of the DLL. After you've downloaded the existing full install in the earlier part of the thread, exit NT7, and place this file overtop of the existing one. Since this is the 32bit version, delete JayClusterV5a.dll and create a copy of JayClusterV5a.x86.dll, renaming it JayClusterV5a.dll.

http://[email protected]/?m8uel0a11q08wqp

Edited by osijek1289

• 4 months later...

azny news ?

Mayby somebody can post the SymmetryDots or SymmetryTriangle looks also good...

any news ??? - thanks in advance

I read from another forum:

...."His Institutional numbers are just pivot points. The same as you can get on MyPivots for free. If I remember correctly they are PP-S1-R2.

His symetry dots indicator is nothing more than swinghi-25 and swinglow+25 for currencies and swinghi-6.25 and swinglow+6.25 for ES...."

Edited by successlife
thanks

• 6 months later...

I just got the indicator and I am stunned by it.

This is one of the best LEADING tools available for traders.

I didnt even know about the existence of this tool so i want to thank with all my heart to everyone that helped starting with the bringing of the site and finishing with the education and installation.

I read the posts about repaint etc and I would like to give you my one cent opinion.

First of all you have to understand that fib numbers are the same as regular support and resistances or to be even more extreme double tops or bottoms or long trendlines.

These all hold most of the times but many times they do not and our task as traders is not to get caught in the wrong side or even better- wait for a confirmation.

The second very very very very.... important fact that I want to share is that NOT EVERY MARKET FOLLOW FIBS.

When I backtest forex or plain stocks they hardly ever follow fib levels or at least not consistently.

Talking about fib levels is hard because even though they work no body knows if they do so because that is what they are or because a lot of traders believe in them and make them work.

The bottom line is that the more traders trade a certain ticker the more it will follow fib levels.

That is why I have been trading the ES- emini which is traded by millions and DOES FOLLOW FIBS most of the times TO THE TICK which allows me to work with 2-3 ticks stops which is unheard on the es.

I recommend using this indicator with a confirmation on a faster time frame.

Thanks again for sharing and please ask if you have any questions or want some screenshots of the es.

Take care

Jane

Have been working with the jay cluster V 5a today in real time while trading my own way .

Would like to share some thoughts with you.

I believe its a very valuable tool which shows the potential for a market reversal in real time.

Like other tools its not perfect and here are few problems i noticed-

It takes a lot or resources from the computer-I had it first running on 1 , 2 , 3 , 5 and 7 renko spectrum and had to take it out of the 1 and 2 renko and that is with an intel I-7 and 12 gig ram desktop which does not care usually about any hard to run software- so that was a "new" for me.

The other fault I would note is that it does not calculate or show the in between fibs of 38 , 50 etc, it looks most of the times only at possible extensions that have a potential for retracement,so basically we are missing all the continuation fibs which is not cool lol.

As a tool just for scalping few points it can be very valuable- if you wait for a confirmation on a 70 or 144 ticks using acme-trend ( which is asc-trend ) as I do you can always tell how far the retracement wil go- meaning- if we hit 1.272 then most of the times it will reverse to at least 61.8 fib etc.( see my post how to trade the traderbeauty way ).

I am not really crazy about his 0.886 or 1.128 numbers- from my experience 1.272 and 1.618 and 1.918 are the strong and consistent numbers.

"THANKS"

Good Trading.

Jane

... It takes a lot or resources from the computer

Hi Jane, @Tradeerbeauty, I completely agree with what you've written - fibs are far more valuable than most traders give them credit for - I was quite pleasantly surprised by the ingenuity of this indi and some of the patterns it could identify as turning points, esp. on the M15 and H1 charts if I am recalling correctly (I don't really use renko or tick charts). I remember 'trialing' it on GBPUSD (6B) and it was uncanny what it could find.

I would also add that I am fairly certain it would be more valuable on some instruments over others - that's because most instruments have their own personalities (ie., how far they run, common turning points, overshoot tendencies, conviction of directional bias, or lack thereof, etc.)

But, I also stopped using it because it was taking an obscene amount of CPU cycles - when that occurs during the NY session when there is huge data/ticks/throughput coming through on instruments like ES, CL and more, coupled with whatever number of charts you have in your NT + the indicators running on each one, there was noticeable lag and delays. And, if you are doing real trading, NT can during some of those times when many ticks are coming through, appear to flash one's charts, freeze, and then just magically replot the new price seemingly missing a range, and potentially costing you money - this is the downside of having a unfiltered and pure datafeed - when activity picks up, it tends to be in many instruments as the big boys come in and turn the market by impacting 6E, CL, ES, TF, GC, etc. The real solution is to have a separate machine running the hogging indicators; in fact, a proper real money setup will always have at least 2 PCs, for backup purposes, and, with one of them running very little, so that CPU cycles are not used by hoggy charting package indicators.

BTW, I will take the occasion to echo the tremendous usefullness of trading today's PA against the fibs of yesterday's range; search BMT for anaFibsFromPriorSession - 23%, 78%, +/-127%, +/-161% are particularly relevant, esp. in pairs like 6E, 6A and CL, as the new trading day unfolds - plot it on every chart you have, and, you are likely to notice turning points, with a new consistentcy, at least for possible scalps.

Have been working with the jay cluster V 5a today in real time while trading my own way .

Would like to share some thoughts with you.

I believe its a very valuable tool which shows the potential for a market reversal in real time.

Like other tools its not perfect and here are few problems i noticed-

It takes a lot or resources from the computer-I had it first running on 1 , 2 , 3 , 5 and 7 renko spectrum and had to take it out of the 1 and 2 renko and that is with an intel I-7 and 12 gig ram desktop which does not care usually about any hard to run software- so that was a "new" for me.

The other fault I would note is that it does not calculate or show the in between fibs of 38 , 50 etc, it looks most of the times only at possible extensions that have a potential for retracement,so basically we are missing all the continuation fibs which is not cool lol.

As a tool just for scalping few points it can be very valuable- if you wait for a confirmation on a 70 or 144 ticks using acme-trend ( which is asc-trend ) as I do you can always tell how far the retracement wil go- meaning- if we hit 1.272 then most of the times it will reverse to at least 61.8 fib etc.( see my post how to trade the traderbeauty way ).

I am not really crazy about his 0.886 or 1.128 numbers- from my experience 1.272 and 1.618 and 1.918 are the strong and consistent numbers.

"THANKS"

Good Trading.

Jane

any download link for this indi?

Hi Osijek1289

you are absolutely right, that is what happened to me today, there was a news spike at 10 am and my ninja semi froze and then filled the gap, kind of scared me and i missed a good entry- oh well, once i took the indicator off the 1 and 2 renko it was ok.

I highly recommend trading the ES using fibs, its slow and methodical and each move has a reason- meaning- once you find the reason for the reversal-( double top- bottom, 1.272 1.618 extension or a fib continuation) then you can enter using a 70 tick chart with acme trend KNOWING what the target is almost to the tick.

Thanks for your recommendation of the anna fibs, will look for it, i do have many anna indicators but not this one- maybe someone can share it here.

Thanks again.

Jane

Thanks newbie0101.

Sorry new to the forum, so I have a general question - How do I post a "Thank You" response like this -

The Following User Says Thank You to <user> For This Useful Post:

goldeneagle...welcome, mate! Good question!

Once you have 15 posts (I think that's still "the" number) you will see a "Thanks" button in the lower left corner of the individual post frame.

Until then you should be able to click the "star" button and provide positive "Reputation". I believe that button shows before the "Thanks" does.

Cheers!

Mick