(REQ) ** The SymmetryIndicators'JayCluster' Indicator **

zoom

@Tradebeauty, there are a dozen of fib numbers. The price can move up/down along with fib numbers in a row. For example, at 1.27 of downmove, a trader places a buy, but price goes south to 1.414, the trader adds more, but then price passes 1.618, the trader stops out. Can you share the significant fib numbers you notice in trading? Thank you.
wcicom- you are absolutely correct- that is why i base my trading mostly on fib levels and not moving averages or other lagging indicators no matter how good or fast they are.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Banner-

The important numbers are 1.272 and 1.618 and 1.918, for retracements .78 ; .618; 0.5 and 0.38.

I am not crazy about his other fibs .

What you described is horrible and wrong lol ( sorry for being frank ) and if you do that you will eventually lose.

The hardest part trading fibs is to identify the move and the leg; its sounds easy but its not because we always move in legs inside legs. sometimes the big leg is long and so the small leg which makes it easier.

i normally watch th latest legs because they tell us what the market is doing RIGHT NOW and not 2 days ago.

when the market reaches 1.272 for example- i DO NOT go against it- i wait for a PROOF. now- a proof could be a small double top that can be seen on a 1 renko or it can be a small divergence- no need for indicators- its enough that the market went up 1 tick and then starting to go down- you see- all the buyers that bought a breakout now are trying to bail. so that is a proof.

same going with the trend, when we reach a fib level i am waiting for a signal and i dont enter blindly.

i trade the es only which is great with fibs , i use acme trend and when i get a signal on my 70 ticks i enter on consolidation with 2-3 ticks stop.

good luck and dont forget the THANKS" button.

Jane

Hi Banner, just to add to Traderbeuty's good comments. First of all - try to use Fibs in the direction of higher time frame trend, so when Market gets to 1.27 or 1.618 these are points to take profits, not to jump in with counter trend trade right away. But just like TB said above - use a confirmation of trend change before going the other way, this can be, but not limited to: reversal candle formation, minor swing extreme taken out, larger counter trend move than all previous once in that swing. etc, and we have not even discussed indicators yet, which can be also helpful in CIT determination. Keep in mind that all of the trend reversal techniques will mean a great deal more when happen at important Fib. relationships. Everything in this Universe expands and contracts in Fibonacci ratios, and Markets are not exempt from laws of Universe. Edited by wcicom

Hi Banner-

The important numbers are 1.272 and 1.618 and 1.918, for retracements .78 ; .618; 0.5 and 0.38.

I am not crazy about his other fibs .

What you described is horrible and wrong lol ( sorry for being frank ) and if you do that you will eventually lose.

The hardest part trading fibs is to identify the move and the leg; its sounds easy but its not because we always move in legs inside legs. sometimes the big leg is long and so the small leg which makes it easier.

i normally watch th latest legs because they tell us what the market is doing RIGHT NOW and not 2 days ago.

when the market reaches 1.272 for example- i DO NOT go against it- i wait for a PROOF. now- a proof could be a small double top that can be seen on a 1 renko or it can be a small divergence- no need for indicators- its enough that the market went up 1 tick and then starting to go down- you see- all the buyers that bought a breakout now are trying to bail. so that is a proof.

same going with the trend, when we reach a fib level i am waiting for a signal and i dont enter blindly.

i trade the es only which is great with fibs , i use acme trend and when i get a signal on my 70 ticks i enter on consolidation with 2-3 ticks stop.

good luck and dont forget the THANKS" button.

Jane

Can you post the Acme trend that you are using? I don't think I have that one. thanks

ok midnight- here is how you do that-

copy the cs file and paste it to documents/ninjatrader7/bin/custom/indicator folder

this is where all the indicators are located.

then from your ninja click on edit indicator , find that new indicator that u just pasted in , chose it and then click on the compile tab on top- middle.

thats it

hope it helps

jane

• 5 weeks later...

Guys never pay to any person.Just think about it,do you think if he has a good program he will not use it ?.

never ever seen any good program that made me money and I paid for about 5 of them allready almost 10k .Than I learned to trade my own way.You can find enough free good indicators on the net and make your own system.

Guys never pay to any person.Just think about it,do you think if he has a good program he will not use it ?.

never ever seen any good program that made me money and I paid for about 5 of them allready almost 10k .Than I learned to trade my own way.You can find enough free good indicators on the net and make your own system.

thats the truth

Guest gavetso

im trading using this method a while is ridicuklus sinmple and good as other methods but rember trading is noit dificul the problem is when you dont have

-Dicipline -Patient and Rules in your mind

• 1 month later...

Anybody got New Indicators??

hey Traderbeauty do you have the new jay signals system its very accurate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhSMeNc-BPU#t=2154

Hello educators..

this vendor have new update..

Indicators are called..

1. JaySignal

2. JayRunner (automated strategy of JaySignal)

3. JayRange

ANOBODY GOT TRIAL or EDUCATED versions of these 3 indicators??

watch their NinjaTrader Partner Presentation webinar (Symmetry Indicators / Day Trade The Futures)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhSMeNc-BPU

(same y0utube link as above posted link by Phil Zimb)

They claim that their live trading room is on #5 out of 336 (FuturesTruth magazine - February 2013 issue)

anyone got anything to support their claim?

appreciate if someone could upload new indicators trial or un-educated indicators..

thanks in advance :)