Latest Cracked NinjaTrader Version as of April 2012 - 7.09

445NDO

http://limelinx.com/files/da9b71e252920320ccf8e6188de1914d - enjoy ! & don't forget to help each other out :

Use the same old emulator you guys have and if you don't have it let me know ......... Cheers :-

Please don't forget to add new mirrors of your own and help others..............

------------------------------

I am posting the EMU now again !!

Please mirror it as my link can expire soon .....

EMU LINK : http://limelinx.com/files/1cee7744388c8d845c01bb17cbf7a3c2

Thanks

THIS VERSION IS NOT FROM APRIL 2012 7.09. This is an older version 7.0.1000.2

lies =D> =D> =D>

Edited by Miroshhnik

I used the files, and the setup included downloaded 7.0.1000.10. I replaced the Ninjatrade.Core.dll and it works. The About link in the app shows 7.0.1000.07 but if you right-click the exe or any of the dll's you can see that it's 7.0.1000.10. I think the previous poster who wrote about NinjaTrader.Core.dll causing the old version number to show in the app was correct. I have not fully tested this but ran my charts for a full day without any issue (I actually trade off another platform). All my previous indicators worked as well.

• 1 month later...

Tried to install ninjatrader 7.0.1000.7 en ran emu. Works perfectly also for cqg realtime data, but the version with emu posted in this thread gives errors when trying to run.

Any that is not having problems with the current version 7.0.1000.10 , please give up the steps and links to get this working again....: (ninjatrader msi, emu and core dll)

Thanks!!!

Edited by henknies1

after install " http://limelinx.com/files/da9b71e252920320ccf8e6188de1914d " and run the emulator,

after entry of license key mentioned,

there is this message: your license could not be verified and is reset to simulator mode.

Is this correct?

btw the details:

version 7.0.1000.2

License ID: @REG-DBC1-DA84-BAC7-5FA7-FD57-A4CE-3974

Type: SimulationOnly

Can someone advise steps to connect to data provider,

first time testing ninja, tks.

Edited by awsl

http://limelinx.com/files/da9b71e252920320ccf8e6188de1914d - enjoy ! & don't forget to help each other out :

Use the same old emulator you guys have and if you don't have it let me know ......... Cheers :-

Please don't forget to add new mirrors of your own and help others..............

------------------------------

I am posting the EMU now again !!

Please mirror it as my link can expire soon .....

EMU LINK : http://limelinx.com/files/1cee7744388c8d845c01bb17cbf7a3c2

Thanks

Using the Emu, can you advise on the data provider to connect to?

version 7.0.1000.2

License ID: @REG-DBC1-DA84-BAC7-5FA7-FD57-A4CE-3974

Type: SimulationOnly

File Download Name: APRIL2012-N-7.01.09.msi

So which version is it? Is it NT 7.01.09 or NT 7.0.1000.2 ? The current version is NT 7.0.1000.10. Does this License ID and Emulator work on the current version? How does this crack differ from just using the free version?

Edited by Bill Bundle

• 3 months later...

In that file 445NDO posted there are 2 versions of Nt7LicEmu.exe.

One that is in the additional .zip archieve with unpacked 142kb that gives no warning about suspicious code in virustotal.com

The one in the root folder of the rar is 724kb, 582kb more than the small one in the additional zip and 22 out of 43 virusscanners see trojan code.

You decide...

Edited by k33

K33 FYI the website virustotal.com is for entertainment purpose only ................. and for your information -- non of the files posted on this website is malware because this a website for technical discussion and exchange of knowledge. Since all these years i have not had or seen any malware or virus infection on any computers i have so far ...... May be your computer is totally fuc-ked up or you are one of those who we call cry babies and trouble maker. So again if you are totally dissatisfied with any post ask for a refund and we will make sure to refund your purchase anytime. So just shut up and kindly don't post bad or negative results without first consulting everyone here on board and good luck with your virus scanners.

One that is in the additional .zip archieve with unpacked 142kb that gives no warning about suspicious code in virustotal.com

The one in the root folder of the rar is 724kb, 582kb more than the small one in the additional zip and 22 out of 43 virusscanners see trojan code.

You decide...

Creating A Virtual Operating System

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/19316-(REQ)-Ofa-Software?p=243816&viewfull=1#post243816

K33 FYI the website virustotal.com is for entertainment purpose only ................. and for your information -- non of the files posted on this website is malware because this a website for technical discussion and exchange of knowledge. Since all these years i have not had or seen any malware or virus infection on any computers i have so far ...... May be your computer is totally fuc-ked up or you are one of those who we call cry babies and trouble maker. So again if you are totally dissatisfied with any post ask for a refund and we will make sure to refund your purchase anytime. So just shut up and kindly don't post bad or negative results without first consulting everyone here on board and good luck with your virus scanners.

Virustotal uses 40 different anti virus engines simultanously and belongs to google.

Since you didn´t answer where you did get that file from, you have posted the same link like six times in this thread, and why there are 2 file versions, the executable 5 times as big (as the SMALL one without any suspicious code warning) giving trojan code alerts with 22 different anti virus engines, i can´t take your insults too seriously.

Edited by k33

Because you are a ****-ING ***** !! Did you use those 2 different versions -- as one works on a prior version of Ninja trader and the other works on the new one... Stop being an a**- hole on this board. Your knowledge of programming is zero so that is why you don't understand how the heuristic code works. Edited by 445NDO

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do not use ANY cracked NT7 for our cracked indi's..... our cracked versions work with non cracked system I quit using that BS cracked **** when my system got infected with MBRAlureon malware and my svchostexe would not shut down without my browser going memory crazy.....I could not get through a whole trading day with out shut down because my memory was so screwed. So when I see it in the MT predictor, then I know someone is playing some ****** stuff on our site and they should be banned.....then they say oh its a false postive.....that is a lie. AN MBRAlureon is not a false positive, combined with crazy memory usage and non shuting down svchostexe. So some one tell me whats the issue...my HD had a new install of vista, and it is a legit copy. Just my 2 cents.......

Yes please can someone reupload ?

I am still using the 7.0.1000.7 version i found here and the Ninjatrader 7 lic.emu v5.02

Any guiding lights please ?

Take care all and thanks

@tradernate. I don;t want to take sides, but this is my opinion. I used the old MTP cracked and that was a false positive in my opinion. I never had issues after installing it. I never used NT cracked so i can't speak about that one.

Regarding infections with malware, that can happen in maaanyyy ways... svchosts processes will not close down if they are system related. There can be dozens svchosts running at same time, without meaning anything is wrong with your computer. Or better say, without meaning whatever is wrong is a virus. You can read more about svchost process and how to check what is tied to here: http://anonym.to/?http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/what-is-svchostexe-and-why-is-it-running/

Omaron, I know what you are saying about svchost.....when iexplorer is closed all of them, it still left the svchost open and the files where still getting larger...still open. The MBRAlureon is pretty specific with that happening. Once I got rid of it...reformatted/reloaded the HD, then all was good. I stated to load in the MT again to check and malwarebytes and MS essentials would not allow it to load.....system runs fine now. I only use this computer for trading and nothing else....add do not have issues as that. I know about false postives....but that software was an issue. I am just saying we cannot have that or any software on this site that is cracked that way.....I just hope we can find another way to keep malware off this forum.

@tradernate. I don;t want to take sides, but this is my opinion. I used the old MTP cracked and that was a false positive in my opinion. I never had issues after installing it. I never used NT cracked so i can't speak about that one.

Regarding infections with malware, that can happen in maaanyyy ways... svchosts processes will not close down if they are system related. There can be dozens svchosts running at same time, without meaning anything is wrong with your computer. Or better say, without meaning whatever is wrong is a virus. You can read more about svchost process and how to check what is tied to here: http://anonym.to/?http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/what-is-svchostexe-and-why-is-it-running/