@Zeraw31 - followup on the Fin-@lg pkg

caillie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I propose to direct efforts to find an footprint of the Rancho Dinero?

W.w.W.ranchodinero.com/acme-studies/acme-volume-impression

Sound good to me but it would be another thread if we could ever get our hands on the setup files..That would be another thread.

@Zeraw31

After kicking off the Malware fuss about nothing, I do hope you are not perturb by this incident & hope to hear from you soon :)

TK u

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

zeraw31, this is what response I get when I try to load the indicator the first time.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4434/responseimage.png[/url]

After first attempt at load Market balance indie, NT7 take a long time but chart come up with nothing.

I use cports show following Ports used by (educated) NT7 from my PC. Maybe your PC have block these ports?

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1482/connetingports.png

Thank you for all your efforts, I hope you have time to make this good indie work.

PS: I copy paste dll from zip file and replace the one locate in <MY DOCUMENTS>\NinjaTrader7\bin\Custom as you instruct. Please help all fellow members. Thank you again!!

Edited by bd vest

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gorbat posted the answer for this one way back in the I'm bored ... thread:

To begin a new trial for Fin-@lg M@rket B@lanace & TPO NT7

Need to change the computer name and restart the computer

That's what I've been doing. Just install the trial version (without the crack), then rename your computer once a month. In Win7, right click Computer > Properties > Change Settings then click Change in the Computer Name tab. It's a minor hassle but easy enough if you really want to use this thing.

Edited by sepa

Hi Sepa, I have a question, will changing the computer name affect the cracked indicators or platform?. I am asking because, The cracked NT7 and indicators were setup for a computer name and changing could make themnot to work. Also, why Rename the computer once a month, when the trials expire before that and you won't be able to use them. (Market balance- 14 days trial- and TPO- 7days trial-). Thank you Edited by moncar

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Moncar, changing the computer name had no adverse affects for me with NT7, indicators or any other programs, but I actually don't use many indicators in my trading, so I guess you'll just have to try it yourself. You can always just change the name back if you have any problems. You're right about the trial periods - my mistake - it's not a month. I don't use Market balance in my trading either, though I have a sneaking suspicion it will give me an edge, if I ever find the time to work out how to use it. Edited by sepa

• 2 weeks later...

Change the computer name works, we all know that

but i said that the developer can remove one of these days the trial periods

so it is better having the indicator cracked instead asking for trial periods

JOhn can u please educated this indicator??

thank u so much

these are the links of the .exe to educate

http://[email protected]/?70ns52xtb6bfldf

http://[email protected]/?uaonyqipzyx73xp

Edited by ibandrew88