@Zeraw31 - followup on the Fin-@lg pkg

caillie

Hi Zeraw31

Just to open this to followup the fin-@lg pkg which was a tough nut to crack like you mentioned & hope that this is still in your radar. Seriously, if you cant do it, no one can :)

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/16952-I-m-bored-and-looking-for-a-challenge!-Post-your-NT7-indicators-for-me-to-unlock!!?p=211795&viewfull=1#post211795

Nice work & most appreciative of your generosity for helping the "ninjas" here.

Thanks..

Here are the setups for reference:

http://www.multishare.org/file/cv47xe2593cg/fin-_lg-setup.rar.html

Edited by caillie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I also got the error.

zeraw - following is the error message

Default ERROR: OnBarUpdate 1 dbg=0

Default ERROR: System.Exception: Failed to get license: An unexpected error occurred while authenticating your license.

Error: Client found response content type of 'text/xml; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'.

The request failed with an empty response.: Client found response content type of 'text/xml; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'.

The request failed with an empty response.

at NinjaTrader.Indicator.Indicator.method_6(String string_4, String string_5, String string_6, String string_7, Double double_1, String& string_8, String& string_9)

at NinjaTrader.Indicator.Indicator.method_5(String string_4, String string_5, String string_6, String string_7, Double double_1)

at NinjaTrader.Indicator.VolumeFootprint.OnBarUpdate()

Default ERROR: at NinjaTrader.Indicator.Indicator.method_6(String string_4, String string_5, String string_6, String string_7, Double double_1, String& string_8, String& string_9)

at NinjaTrader.Indicator.Indicator.method_5(String string_4, String string_5, String string_6, String string_7, Double double_1)

at NinjaTrader.Indicator.VolumeFootprint.OnBarUpdate()

Default Error on calling 'OnBarUpdate' method for indicator 'VolumeFootprint' on bar 0: Failed to get license: An unexpected error occurred while authenticating your license.

Error: Client found response content type of 'text/xml; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'.

The request failed with an empty response.: Client found response content type of 'text/xml; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'.

The request failed with an empty response.

on my try i get "Failed to get license:Unable to connect to the remote server"

anyone else?

I guess I forgot to mention this but after you install the .exe are you then copying the dll from the zip file and replacing the one that's located in <MY DOCUMENTS>\NinjaTrader7\bin\Custom ?

It's strange because it's working on my machine and I posted the same dll that I'm using.

If it's still not working after you replace the dll, let me know and I'll look at it again.

Error on installation and using of the indicator Market Balance !!

I guess I forgot to mention this but after you install the .exe are you then copying the dll from the zip file and replacing the one that's located in <MY DOCUMENTS>\NinjaTrader7\bin\Custom ?

It's strange because it's working on my machine and I posted the same dll that I'm using.

If it's still not working after you replace the dll, let me know and I'll look at it again.

Hello Zeraw31 !! just also wanted to update you that ,I am also getting the same error ........ Is there something that we have to do in our host files etc ....... Kindly advice accordingly ~~

Guest caliente

uncalled for

Zeraw31: I can pay you for cracking this but dont put malware any more please.. just pm me with details

Hey ninoo I am relatively new here to II and what a great place it is!

I think that your remark is totally uncalled for.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, I take offense to your remarks/insenuation towards zeraw31.

After all zeraw31 has graciously done for us here.

Thank you zeraw31 for all you have done and hopefully continue to do for all of us here, regardless of some peoples lame remarks. Your awesome work has not gone unnoticed and is very much appreciated.

Rock on zeraw31 >:)

ninoo first you can leave our great place .if you don't like anything here than you can find some other places on the net.

I can see that you are new here ,so please some respect to zeraw31,if you don't know than zeraw31 is a good help here ,

you better check yourself . hope this help.

now I know who here is who..

simple but effective:

https://www.virustotal.com/file/f8c5570136f0ca4f7cf70987b2dd15e3d7340f4e16725e2dab8801e0c9c3800c/analysis/1336617028/

SHA256: f8c5570136f0ca4f7cf70987b2dd15e3d7340f4e16725e2dab8801e0c9c3800c

File name: MarketBalance_NT7_Setup.exe

Detection ratio: 1 / 41

https://www.virustotal.com/file/637fdee7e6538fe636afb36369e2d179053330b6ba4ff37ecd277134b983e16b/analysis/1336616590/

SHA256: 637fdee7e6538fe636afb36369e2d179053330b6ba4ff37ecd277134b983e16b

File name: Final.MarketBalance.dll

Detection ratio: 4 / 42

zeraw31: respect I see now in the original exe and dll is same malware warning ..[/Q

NINOO STOP BEING A JERK .......... We all have downlaoded the file and there is no malware or virus on any files or posts on this website.... YOU NEED TO SCAN YOU COMPUTER AND RUN MALWARE REMOVER. USE AVAST OR AVG OR MALWAREBYTES TO CLEAN YOU INFECTED COMPUTER. DONT POST PROBLEMS OF YOUR INFECTED COMPUTER.

THIS IS A TECHNICAL FORUM NOT A BABY SITTER WEBSITE. WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU KEEP YOUR OWN ISSUES TO YOURSELF. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING RELATED TO TRADING ASK AND THERE ARE GREAT TRADERS ON THIS FORUM TO HELP YOU OUT.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS COMPLAINING ON THIS FORUM ABOUT INFECTED FILES ............. CHECK OUT THE WHOLE WEBSITE AND FIND US ANOTHER CRY BABY LIKE YOU. IF YOU DONT NEED MODIFIED FILES YOU SHOULD GO AND BUY THE ORIGINAL SOFTWARE FROM THE COMPANY.

Ninoo stop being a cry baby !!

zeraw31: respect I see now in the original exe and dll is same malware warning ..[/Q

NINOO STOP BEING A JERK .......... We all have downlaoded the file and there is no malware or virus on any files or posts on this website.... YOU NEED TO SCAN YOU COMPUTER AND RUN MALWARE REMOVER. USE AVAST OR AVG OR MALWAREBYTES TO CLEAN YOU INFECTED COMPUTER. DONT POST PROBLEMS OF YOUR INFECTED COMPUTER.

THIS IS A TECHNICAL FORUM NOT A BABY SITTER WEBSITE. WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU KEEP YOUR OWN ISSUES TO YOURSELF. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING RELATED TO TRADING ASK AND THERE ARE GREAT TRADERS ON THIS FORUM TO HELP YOU OUT.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO IS COMPLAINING ON THIS FORUM ABOUT INFECTED FILES ............. CHECK OUT THE WHOLE WEBSITE AND FIND US ANOTHER CRY BABY LIKE YOU. IF YOU DONT NEED MODIFIED FILES YOU SHOULD GO AND BUY THE ORIGINAL SOFTWARE FROM THE COMPANY.