4x Rider Indicator System

Works for me. Make sure set timeframe H1. It hangs a bit when swapping timeframes.

Cheers,

Chrisall

its probably working for you because you have 4xRider STRONG-TREND Signal v2 indi in your indicators folder. I tried to load it and it caused my mt4 to hang and i had to restart. Then I looked at the code and it wont work without that. Please include that in the rar file and upload if you do have it

its probably working for you because you have 4xRider STRONG-TREND Signal v2 indi in your indicators folder. I tried to load it and it caused my mt4 to hang and i had to restart. Then I looked at the code and it wont work without that. Please include that in the rar file and upload if you do have it

No, I don't have that indicator. It does hang mt4 for about 30seconds but then it loads.

Update: Have just had a look in metaeditor and can see the problem.

double Up_ST = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"4xRider STRONG-TREND Signal v2",14,2,i);

double Dn_ST = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"4xRider STRONG-TREND Signal v2",14,1,i);

Unfortunately nobody appears to have strong trend indi that is required.

I have modified mine by commenting out the reference to Up_ST, this stops it hanging and it still draws arrows on the chart but will do so more frequently with less reliability than the correct version.

Cheers,

Chrisall

Edited by chrisall

• 2 months later...

any one trading this system , i am confused is there only one indicator that is arrows or there is EA also as in manual it just says 5 sma and arrow indicator

Is any one trading this system any luck till now and reviews how is it , till now i have attached to all the pairs recommended and the back tst looks good any on trading live

The files shared in post #12 crashed my computer as soon as they finnised downloading from the 4shared link. I had to do a hard shut down because windows would not respond. After I rebooted my computer and restarted it, my system crashed again after windows loaded.

After I deleted the files from my hard drive and emptied the recycle bin my computer is back to normal. I don't think their infected, but may have a problem with windows 7.