REQ: Synergy Pro

At the present time Vlad is in bed with divergences. Vrtually everything he does now is based on divergences. With SRS your stoploss is always the previous high or low and take profit is 1/2 of that amount with an 80% TP and a 20% let 'er ride. That is how the EA for SRS works. I trade full lots, use the 15 minute chart and trade 3 pairs at present. 30 pips a day total is at least $240 plus whatever the 2% gives. I am happy with that as my rule #2 is - don't get greedy.

So you are doing good with srs even with a r/r of 1 to .5 on 80%?

If so I must try this.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the present time Vlad is in bed with divergences. Vrtually everything he does now is based on divergences. With SRS your stoploss is always the previous high or low and take profit is 1/2 of that amount with an 80% TP and a 20% let 'er ride. That is how the EA for SRS works. I trade full lots, use the 15 minute chart and trade 3 pairs at present. 30 pips a day total is at least $240 plus whatever the 2% gives. I am happy with that as my rule #2 is - don't get greedy.

which three pairs are you trading? And are you using 60pip sl then?

it's almost the same as Profit All Day System on f****facory, instead of using 3,5,13 MAs, srs uses 4,6,14 MAs. a little difference in money management. one took out 80% of position in 1/2 sl another 70%. what bugs me about it is that most part of the position has a poor r:r ratio, that's why i didn't look at it. but maybe i shall try it later.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
A problem with risk/reward is that new traders for the most part start with a small account size and are trading for perhaps 25 cents a pip. Of course you do not see get rich quick dreams fulfilled at 25 cents a pip so they want a larger take profit. If you are trading for $10 a pip or one full lot 8-10 pips is not so bad. With SRS you can easily do that and trade 2 or 3 pairs. Remember a main rule of trading forex - don't get greedy.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...