(Req) iSmart EA

I think you guys are wrong. I tried many scalpers in different Brokers already. You can choose good Brokers with good execution since if you have at the least 5k deposit. For example ATC Brokers,they are good for me and i have no issues with big slippage,poor execution. I have 7ms ping on my VPS to they Data Center . ATC Brokers is just an example. I know a Private Broker 0.1~0.5 pips on EURUSD, $6 comm. round turn and have the best execution on MT4 that i saw untill now. Scalp is worthless for many people because most of us choose bad Brokers and said WORTHLESS. MDP is a example that can works in many Brokers and make money. I know people making money using MDP and some lost. Why? The scalp is worthless?maybe good for you is bad for me. maybe bad for me is good for you... when a system is worthless it cannot trade live anywhere.

Happy Trading !!

I think you guys are wrong. I tried many scalpers in different Brokers already. You can choose good Brokers with good execution since if you have at the least 5k deposit. For example ATC Brokers,they are good for me and i have no issues with big slippage,poor execution. I have 7ms ping on my VPS to they Data Center . ATC Brokers is just an example. I know a Private Broker 0.1~0.5 pips on EURUSD, $6 comm. round turn and have the best execution on MT4 that i saw untill now. Scalp is worthless for many people because most of us choose bad Brokers and said WORTHLESS. MDP is a example that can works in many Brokers and make money. I know people making money using MDP and some lost. Why? The scalp is worthless?maybe good for you is bad for me. maybe bad for me is good for you... when a system is worthless it cannot trade live anywhere.

Happy Trading !!

please share EA for test....

Happy Trading !!

I agree to a certain level. I myself made a fortune with MDP til autumn last year on several broker. These brokers than changed their policy or conditions to defend themself against the heavy losses of themselves and/or their LPs. 99% of all mt4 brokers are just market makers. When we win they lose. Since I don't know what means a "private" broker I cant judge about them.. Maybe you can be a bit more specific about "private"? If you don't wanna do it in public, plz pm me. Thx.

Edited by pro

I agree to a certain level. I myself made a fortune with MDP til autumn last year on several broker. These brokers than changed their policy or conditions to defend themself against the heavy losses of themselves and/or their LPs. 99% of all mt4 brokers are just market makers. When we win they lose. Since I don't know what means a "private" broker I cant judge about them.. Maybe you can be a bit more specific about "private"? If you don't wanna do it in public, plz pm me. Thx.

True.Most of Brokers change them policy when you do alot of trades less than 5 seconds duration.Yes, you are right about most of the Brokers are market marker and lose money when we win.

There is 70 Aggregated Institutions on this Private Broker that i know. 25 LP's, many hedge funds and more. BUT for use this "Super Feed" need at the least 100k acc.

If you have 100k to open an account i can put you directly in touch with the owner of the Broker.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...