Vendor Forex Growth Bot with Human exits

Hello

This thread and project is dedicated to all Forex growth bot EA fans, as I have been one of the biggest fans. As most of you know already that intervening with the FGB trades can mess up the trade logic unless the MT4 gets restarted. The EA however does lose control sometimes which may cause significant losses.

The EAs trade logic and code bugs are not the only reason why we should always keep an eye on this EA however. The broker disperacy is a second reason why we should keep an eye on it. And the trade exit logic does not seem to be solid enough as I have been able to achieve better results by manually intervening with the trades executed by this bot.

After following up with this EA on many different brokers I have concluded that the best broker to get it applied on is the "thinkforex" broker which is also used by the vendor on the official account. So I have decided to use that broker as a sender of trades to my other broker accounts, while still manually interfere with the executed trades "sometimes"(NOT on the account were the EA is applied on to avoid any possible bugs) by exiting either ahead of a strong resistance/support line on my chart, an early shut down of a trade if going against the trend on bigger time frames, or seeing that my own indicators are giving strong signals against the FGB trades. (Please note that I do NOT interfere with every single trade executed by the FGB)

We will sometimes get other reasons to intervene such as the incidents when the FGB would open a trade in a middle of central bank interventions and extremely low liquidity.

So to cut to the chase, what I am trying to achieve through this project is to deliver:

1) At least 90-96% match on executed trade ENTRIES of the vendor official account regardless of the broker being used to receive the trades.

2) Better exits, although I won't be interfering with all of the trades.

3) A continuous monitoring of trades right when the FGB opens them till the close to create a much safer trading environment.

I will also be updating here on this thread on why I have decided to manually intervene with the exits in case if I do so.

For those interested in joining my project, you can use the free copier from MT4i http://www.mt4i.com/personaltradecopier.aspx, to copy from the FXPro account below which is dedicated for this project.

Or you can just open the FXPro MT4 instance to watch and comment on this thread.

The FXPro login details:

Account No.:4130176

Password:qEyYtYe

Server:FxPro.com - Demo02

participation is 100% free

You also have the option to use 4xsolutions (4xservices) as a safer copying option and let the pros monitor the copying process and set-up for you. Through the following link:

https://www.4xservices.com/subscribe.php?pid=fgbh

I have always wished that someone would launch such service, because I was never able to let the EA trade on its own on my accounts without monitoring it. But it has been a while since the FGB has been launched and no one has done it so I have decided to do it instead.

There will be a lot of things to discuss on this thread such as the best copiers to work with and the improvement of my exit strategy and all other discussions are welcome here as well.

Myfxbook page:

http://www.myfxbook.com/widgets/272590/large.jpg

Ciao

Edited by Abdulisback