[REQ] F0rexreplic@tor

Despite the very slick and professional-looking sales page (that usually translates to scam in my experience), the concept itself is interesting:

http://[email protected]/

(change "@" to "a")

It reminds me a little of another system called b@ck-to-the-future (BTTF) (not sure of spelling, but I believe already shared somewhere else here at II). But while BTTF mines its data at specific day and time over the past 4 to 5 weeks, and hope to match up with the current day and time; this 4xreplicator thingy seems to look at how closely price movements from any time in the past match up with current price movements.

If it is not a scam, this concept may actually have merits?

The free indicator that he gives away when you try to leave the page is pretty nice. If you don't trust it as a reversal indicator it can at the very least be used as a potential exit point Indi. I was really surprised to see that it doesn't re-paint in strategy tester and it also apears at the beginning of a candle. I'm not sure, but I think that qualifies it as being a leading indicator instead of a lagging indicator.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m527/newbie1112/strategytester.gif

Edited by newbie111

Do you have the ex4 file, I don't always trust exe files ?

I can't decompile it with my version of ex4 to mq4. Sorry shabz. If you can get a later version, then it would be no problem. But anyway here's a test that I just did a few minutes ago. This thing kicks the **** out of the strategy tester. I stopped testing in the middle of the run down because the market is about to open.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m527/newbie1112/freeinditest.gif

Now he definitely has my attention. I'm seriously thinking about buying Replicator.

Edited by newbie111

seems like interesting indi. But my alpari mt4 (409) crash whenever I insert the indi. on my pepperstone mt4 (419) , it didnt crash, but doesnt show up, just nothing.

Anyone has the same problem? anyone has any solution to this ?

Same problem here...crashed fxdd, hotforex, fxcm.....and doesn't even show up in some of them....

so...anybody tried replicator yet? any result?

Btw the creator of this product,william morisson, is also a creator of the famous EA: MDP (Million Dollar Pips) right? good ea, but too bad only good on demo..but hardly working on real acc.

I was wondering why his testimonials were talking about EA and something called million dollar pips. Only now I realize those testimonials were for his previous product. (Yes I can be slow sometimes.) I can only hope he has improved his product since the MDP EA.