{ASK} Forex Strategy Import Problem

e-Invester

Hi Guys

I installed TS 9.0 & cracked it and can import my 5min intraday data via ACSII to see the chart and apply indicators etc.

However as soon as I try to load my own strategy or one supplied with TS the chart disappear and it just says waiting for attributes, waiting for data in white top left.

I tried enlarging the range bars, but to no avail.

Hope someone can help me. [-O<[-O<

Edited by e-Invester

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ok guys..i have find the problem...it are the session settings...you need to play around at the session times to get it work..if you import your ascii data chose another session times like 24h or something else..i have tradestation deinstalled for system update but get it shortly to work again i hope the tipp with the session times help.

• 2 months later...

Tradestation work with intraday data, only in .csv or .txt format, not in Metastock format (only daily). TS plot when the data has this format in the file:

"Date","Time","Open","High","Low","Close","Volume",...........(Is possible add Open Interest (OI) or Volume Up and Volume Down)

09/03/2012,1390.25,1399.34,1389.80,1397.05,950000

Comma separator of data, and point separator of decimal (PC in english mode USA)

If you import for example 1 million rows of data of 1 minute, and if you want plot all this data (in 1 minute) in the chart is possible than not plot or that you delay too much.

• 2 weeks later...
FX_Supertrader,

you forgot to mention the "Time" format which has to be realized for the Tradestation platform to plot intraday data, e.g. "12:10:00"

Sixer

Hi Sixer;

Yes is true, forgive me :">Also, in order to import into Owndata: Date: 2012.09.14 or 2012/09/14 or 09/14/2012

Always comma separator.

"Date","Time","Open","High","Low","Close","Volume","OI"

2012/09/14,09:50:00,1438.95,1442.30,1437.84,1442.10,5500000,30000

Also you can change Volume for "Volume Up" and "Volume Down"; and OI can be omitted.