Gregs Success Signal

He just started and he is just trading 0.02 lots to make sure the copier is working fine. So far 3 trades closed for 18 pips. He is opening buys and sells simultaneously so your broker must allow this. So far only eur/usd and gbp/usd trades.

Thanks for the info bro, the no stop loss strategy is no problem to me because I am laid off at the moment and spend all day reading and practicing forex anyway. If I purchase, I would watch all trades anyway and trail after 15 pips. This sounds good. 3 trades at 15 pip is great at 45 pips. I'm actually happy to see that he trades more than once a day. From what you report, he is 3/3. In my book only 15 pips a day is good for the proper money management. @ Unclepips, this is not meant in anyway as a disagreement to your reply.

Actually, your totally correct. Trading without a stop loss is eventual suicide, but I don't mind sitting at my screen all day. If I could take all of the sh@t that my previous employer dished out, then I can very easily sit at a computer all day to change the lives of me and my family. My method is to close the trade manually with a 30 pip stop and trail as mentioned above, but with a trailing ea. I myself don't like ea's but in the case of just trailing my profits I use them.

Also in case of a sudden disaster.

Edited by newbie111

just an update newbie111. 4 trades are closed so far for a TOTAL of 24 pips (average 6 pip per trade) and 5 more are still open that are currently losing 14 pips

The pattern I notice are shorts and longs at the same time above and bellow a price channel. I think this is called grid trading. Somehow you are safe trading without stop loss since one position is hedging the other, so if one is making profit another one is losing.

I have a friend that is somewhat of a picky promoter of forex stuff. His good friend is also friends with Greg and so when this came up i decided to give it a whirl on on of my tiny micro accounts with about $150 and 500:1 leverage.

In four days it's profited $63 dollars and currently the ongoing trade drawdown is $37 with 7 trades running. I know it's an EA/manual trading combo but it's not the FXPCCloner EA which is a semi-martingale. These signals actually hedge and such at certain points and appears to be some sort of grid but i can't be sure or that. I've tried plotting them on a chart and can't come up with any clue as to how it works.

Anyway, if the current performance continues, it will pay for the service in a couple of days and the next three weeks will all be gravy.

That said, I'm not endorsing it or not endorsing at this point. "The proof of the pudding is only in the eating" as they say so it's still too young at this point.

Hi,

Has anyone tried this system before? Anyone care to share?

http://www.gregssuccesssignals.com/

Thanks.

Got my extreme license today. As soon as I loaded the ea it opened 6 trades 4 eur/usd and 2 gbp/usd. All were buys except for 1 eru/usd. After about 20 minutes, the basket is now ahead 24 pips. I live in the USA. I have asked numerous time on the brokers forum if someone can give me good advice for a non us broker that excepts us citizens, but have not gotten any help yet. Can someone here mention a good broker for me?

The brokers over here s@ck, their garbage, crooks. And with the new CFTC rules, they are only allowed` to give 50:1 leverage. The feds are helping them to screw us.

I could never survive like that. Can someone please help me?

Edited by newbie111

Thanks for the info guys, but I only have $500 to deposit, and they only accept deposits less than $5000 from citizens of Switzerland. Hey capsmart, where's your Thanks button, I don't see it and I only gave 1 thanks today so I know I haven't over thanked today. When it appears I'll remember to hit it. Edited by newbie111