who can program a automated order placing script/ EA

freakgib

hi there people i am in need of a way to automaticly placing orders

let me try to explain how i places order now and if it is possible to make that kinda automated.

what i do is this.

the system i use has a risk reward of at least 1:1

i place 3 orders 1% risk per order all 3 orders have the same STOP at the beginning

from 1 order i place the target at atleast the same distance as the size of the stop or bigger so that my risk reward for that 1 order is at least 1:1 ( stop 50 pips target1 at least 50 pips).

then if the market did hit that TP i have 2 orders left.

i move the stop of 1 of the remaining orders to break even and 1 i leave at the original STOP.

if now the market turns against me the 1 order at break even get stopped out but costing me nothing.

the last order get stopped out costing me 1% but i did make at least make 1% of the first order so in the end i diddnt loose anything, but i did give the market a lot of room to swing around and in most cases the market is going in the new direction.

however if the market goes in the new direction i then close the 2nd order at some importand fib level or s/r level. when that happend i have left 1 order i then move the stop of that last order to the target of the first order and let the market run and go out when i find a new setup in the opposite direction.

i did have a trade manager EA with that tool i did have to draw a lines and named them SL and then i did draw lines and named then T1 T2 T3

that EA would them close 1 order partly but it is to limited

what i want is IF first target is hit then move 1 stop to breakeven

and IF second target is hit then move remainig order STOP to first Target

would something like this be possible to program

Greets

Gert