35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide

Yes Ive bought some and tried it as directed. Definately felt more "alive" and alert but as you increase the dosage as directed the taste and aftertaste made me gag to the point where I gave it away. I tried mixing it with orange juice, milk even red wine lol

but alas it was foul. I'm not ill or anything so was taking it for overall well being.Worth trying for sure but BLAHCKKKK.

What is Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide?

Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is a naturally occurring water-like liquid that has many practical applications (household disinfectant, natural personal care product, pool and spa disinfecting, plants, etc.) both inside and outside the home.

Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is made up of two hydrogen atoms and two oxygen atoms. Hydrogen Peroxide looks like water (H2O), but that extra oxygen molecule makes this natural water additive one of the most powerful oxidizers known to man. It is formed in nature by the action of sunlight on water, and even in honey!

You are probably already familiar with using the low grade 3% hydrogen peroxide in your medicine cabinet as an antiseptic on cuts. Being a powerful oxidizer, Hydrogen Peroxide kills bacteria, viruses and fungi. This means it is also great for disinfecting your kitchen and bathroom. You can make your household cleaner and safer just by substituting Hydrogen Peroxide for those caustic chemicals you are currently using.

Did you know that your body makes Hydrogen Peroxide to fight infection? It is a fact that Hydrogen Peroxide must be present for our immune system to function correctly. White blood cells are known as Leukocytes. Leukocytes are divided into three classes: Granulocytes, Lymphocytes and Monocytes. Granulocytes are themselves divided into three classes: Neutrophils, Eosinophils and Basophils. Neutrophils produce Hydrogen Peroxide as the first line of defense against toxins, parasites, bacteria, viruses and yeast.

CAUTION: If you should spill 35% FG-H2O2 on your skin, immediately rinse with plenty of water. It may burn the skin and turn it white, but if handled immediately won't do much harm. It will damage clothing or material though so be careful where you handle it.

I do not think it should be tried as a last resort......if you take it on a regular basis it is going to improve your health and increase your life span.......it kills all the germs and virus in your body....the important thing it take it slowly and do not give it up......I am planning to start a 2 month drinking course....

I do not think it should be tried as a last resort......if you take it on a regular basis it is going to improve your health and increase your life span.......it kills all the germs and virus in your body....the important thing it take it slowly and do not give it up......I am planning to start a 2 month drinking course....

I think it will kill healthy bacteria as well as bad bacteria. so if you do take it I would suggest not taking it longterm, and follow up with plenty of probiotics to replenish the healthy bacteria in your gut. That's just my opinion. Also, you may want to do more research on the subject at curzone.com or earthclinic.com

I read this book out of curiosity, and it is true that one can be attracted, at first.

For a molecule "able" to cure all the ills of the earth, woaw! great!

I was almost convinced until I read the last chapter! in which he talks about stress and "false beliefs", which would prove that if the therapy does not work on you is because your cells are "closed" and to "open" your 'cells', you must follow another method ....

Of course, no evidence is provided ...

I did further research and since I found this:

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/oxygen.html

http://www.charlatans.info/oxygene.shtml

So, unless they too are part of the conspiracy, be careful, and learn well, before undertaking this self-medication!

Freddy..I have seen numerous and numerous positive/good articles on the use of hydorgen peroxide and hundreds and hundreds of postive/good testimonals saying it the best treatment for any sickness......just do not know whom to trust???

I agree with you, but you and I know that many diseases can be cured by self-beliefs (it suffices to find some experimentations where you divide a group of patients in two, at first you give the "real" drug and the second group you give a placebo, the results are often amazing).

Therefore, I think the testimony although certainly sincere, do not give proof of the benefit of hydrogen peroxide, it is possible that these patients experience the benefits thanks to their mental (placebo effect).

Another thing to consider, why a molecule (dangerous at high concentration) suspended in water and then administered orally would have more effect on the body (tissue oxygenation) that the simple act of breathing cleaner air pure or just pure oxygen (type Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy), since it is the lungs that allow processing and diffusion of oxygen in the blood)

This does not make much sense, do not you think?

There is no holy grail in medicine, nor in forex! ;)

Otherwise everyone would live forever and as rich as Bill!

But one can dream!

Can be useful to read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_therapy

Edited by freddy
add link

While I do not have any sickness...I have been just curious about this product as some claim as the miracle cure for everything. However, I just wanted to detoxify my body since I have never done that in my life.....so I found an alternative and it is :

Organic Barley Grass Powder .....

no side effects, contains more vitamins and minerals than spinach or milk and very good alkalizer......I am going to try this for 3 months and see the results.......have extensively searched the internet for any side effects and have found none.......Anyone can prove me wrong!!! will be appreciated??

I think it will kill healthy bacteria as well as bad bacteria. so if you do take it I would suggest not taking it longterm, and follow up with plenty of probiotics to replenish the healthy bacteria in your gut. That's just my opinion. Also, you may want to do more research on the subject at curzone.com or earthclinic.com

This is exactly correct. It is VERY necessary to also intake extra probiotics and liver and stomach enzymes when taking food grade HP. This stuff does work miracles. The best use for it is actually in addition to Epsom salt baths. :)