REQ Power Trade Formula

Lol this guy is something else. He speaks of all of the scammers except himself. He says his software will tell you exactly when to buy. If it was so automatic just make an ea out of it but if he did then he would be one of the scammers he talks about. He is reading lines from cards and does not even know how to wear a straight tie. Good luck to the people that purchase it.

Of course, as is generally acknowledged, caution is always indicated when it comes to promotions of "sure-fire" trading methodology. But the ultimate proof needs to be empirical, i.e., whether it works, how well, can the method be improved? Edited by Steveg

Thanks for the piece of *****... master9 :)

Took me 3 mins to agree with you...then showed it the recycle bin...not my kind of thing I suppose.

Cheers,

Paul.

LOL.....yes it was more or less like me, more minute less minute;)....

I like to know what are the news of the industry but sadly every day or week we find this kind of things i really do not understand, even with MT4 custom indicators they can do hundreds of systems much better than this but it´s like this scammer´s we can find everywhere but at list the click bank work very good processing the refunds;)...

LOL.....yes it was more or less like me, more minute less minute;)....

I like to know what are the news of the industry but sadly every day or week we find this kind of things i really do not understand, even with MT4 custom indicators they can do hundreds of systems much better than this but it´s like this scammer´s we can find everywhere but at list the click bank work very good processing the refunds;)...

Very true, I knew just by watching his promo video with his crooked tie.

cheers