Scalping robot on Hotforex

All of them (5) I put on it! Even MegaDroids. HF is a crooked broker, knowing from my experience. Although the EAs work on FX Primus (also Mauritius) and FXDD Malta every day, no trade for 2 months on HF! I trade on HF only manually and micro.

Hermes

Megadroid is running fine on Hotforex!!!!What are the others eas you used?

I had GreenDrive's hotforex investor access. 3 days ago I have checked his account. There was around $1500 dollars clear withdrawal. I think his hotforex issue has been resolved. Today I have checked again but the investor access has been changed I think.

callahan, GreenDrive is not selling his ea anymore. I offered him $1000 today but he denied to me. He has said that he is trading on fxclearing and configuring more brokers and he will be back soon.

IOANNIS why you do not show your hotforex real account statement or give us your investor access so we can check if Megadroid is working fine there.

IOANNIS no excuse please, give us your hotforex investor access.

I had GreenDrive's hotforex investor access. 3 days ago I have checked his account. There was around $1500 dollars clear withdrawal. I think his hotforex issue has been resolved. Today I have checked again but the investor access has been changed I think.

callahan, GreenDrive is not selling his ea anymore. I offered him $1000 today but he denied to me. He has said that he is trading on fxclearing and configuring more brokers and he will be back soon.

IOANNIS why you do not show your hotforex real account statement or give us your investor access so we can check if Megadroid is working fine there.

IOANNIS no excuse please, give us your hotforex investor access.

Wait a minute please....Greendriver started to blame on public that Hotforex is a scam broker because they blocked his account or they didn't allow him to withdraw his profits.If it was only an issue that it was resolved and could withdraw finally,so where is the problem with Hotforex?GreenDriver must write again on this forum because he started the thread blaming Hotforex!!!!Why to show you my account???????Who you are?????Do i know you?????I trade with Hotforex from the beginning of the company and i don't face any problem with any eas at all except arbitrage eas that they don't allow them like most brokers.There are many scams brokers out there but Hotforex is a really serious broker.People who blame brokers on public must show real statements and many details and not only bla bla bla bla.....

Check here please

http://www.forex-ex.com/?p=40562

I see there the post date is Mar.01, 2012

GreenDrive provided his investor access to all.

Today I asked GreenDrive again when his issue has been resolved.

He replied that it has been resolved at April 17, 2012.

So it took more than one and half month for the resolution.

Ofcourse Hotforex was not honest to pay him.

callahan and IOANNIS you are both two fuc*in housewives.

You both should not post in this thread again.

GreenDrive may reply soon.

I have notified him to let us know about the ea's performance in this thread.

Check here please

http://www.forex-ex.com/?p=40562

I see there the post date is Mar.01, 2012

GreenDrive provided his investor access to all.

Today I asked GreenDrive again when his issue has been resolved.

He replied that it has been resolved at April 17, 2012.

So it took more than one and half month for the resolution.

Ofcourse Hotforex was not honest to pay him.

callahan and IOANNIS you are both two fuc*in housewives.

You both should not post in this thread again.

Yeah I'm the house wife who's gonna swing that heavy fryin' pan towards yer head if I could get the chance. Oh I stand corrected pardon me, The "invalid account" Investor Log in just goes to show that his account has been closed now.

I do believe that he did make a withdrawal. He be pullin' out his original deposit of $178 'cause that's all Hot Forex left for him.

Case Closed <):)

callahan you change your own account password and try to login from different metatrader. it will show up "invalid account". it does not mean that you have closed your account. please study at School of Pipsology here http://www.babypips.com/school/

I went and downloaded the Hot Forex MT4 and all, logged in with Green Drive's details and got:

INVALID ACCOUNT

Edited by callahan

• 8 months later...
looks like mr. green found his holy grail, congragulation mr. green hope we meet someday :)

Don't yez worry now he aint the first or last tryin' to pull a fast one by sellin' illegitimate "forex software". They're now "forging" statements to make you be believin' that their software can make you money.

Check it out... :P

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/20380-%28req%29-bigmoneytrade-sclaping-ea

Edited by callahan

• 1 month later...

Work smarter, not harder. While in many cases, you must do both, Forex is an example of brains over brawn. The more you learn about the market, the better you will become at trading. Finding the best tools and markets is all about your education and the more you learn about them, the faster you will succeed.

http://forexcepat.com/indv1/happy.gif