Scalping robot on Hotforex

My hotforex issue (acc. # 54684) has been resolved.

I have received full account withdrawal at this April 17, 2012.

It took long one and half month for the resolution.

It wouldn't possible without your help and co-operation.

Thanks to all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Case post (please ignore)

Please check the following snapshot

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3526907/review/hotforx_scam.png

Here is the myfxbook statement

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/oliveruk/hotforexscam/255865

I deposited $178 and made around $1157 profit in 2 weeks.

While paying out hotforex simply denied to give me any profit

They have corrected the balance (excluded the whole account profit) by showing a fake withdrawal.

Hotforex has threaten me that they will block my initial deposit as well.

I was using a 100% scalping robot.

While withdrawal time they denied to pay me out.

Edited by GreenDrive
spelling mistake

If you haven't already, please let the the good folks at forexpeacearmy.com know about this. Hotforex gets mixed reviews there but somehow manages to keep a 4 out of 5 star rating. FPA might also be able to help you with your dealings with Hotforex. If it turns out Hotforex is scamming people, FPA will get the word out.

I deposited $178 and made around $1157 profit in one month

While paying out hotforex simply denied me to give me any profit

They have corrected the balance (excluded the whole account profit) by showing a withdrawal

Hotforex has threaten me that they will block my initial deposit as well

I was using a 100% scalping robot

While withdrawing time they denied to pay me out.

seems they hate mdp LOL

the best public attention you get on forexfactory, open a thread about it there

http://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74

and than report them to their regulator body, whoever it is.

seems they hate mdp LOL

Aint no Million Dollar Poops. Quite possibly an elegant form of Arbitrage now? After checkin' the snap shot definitely Arbitrage (talkin' from a point of experience now).

Goddam yez makin' assumptions. Million Dollar Poops 'aint that good no where near. Be checkin the tradin' speed and Green Drive if yez slowed down some then yez mighta' come out shinin'. Aint no conventional EA be doin' 2000% per month yer hear?

Edited by callahan

I use Hotforex for my real trading from the start of the company!No problems till now.I asked them why this happened and they told me that banks don't accept this slippage!!!!Hotforex is just a broker,the banks control all the orders.I am sure that this scalping ea gives trades through a demo mt4 platform where the slippage is zero!!!This is illegal!!!! for every forex company.

I deposited $178 and made around $1157 profit in one month

While paying out hotforex simply denied me to give me any profit

They have corrected the balance (excluded the whole account profit) by showing a withdrawal

Hotforex has threaten me that they will block my initial deposit as well

I was using a 100% scalping robot

While withdrawing time they denied to pay me out.

Which is this scalping robot you used?Does not have a name?

I am unable to post this on forex factory under Forums->Broker Discussion

Can anybody post this thread's first post in forexfactory in favour of me please ?

HotForex is lying.

There is no hidden mechanics in the ea.

The ea is very simple, It uses stochastic (M1, H1) for opening and closing orders.

At first time they blew my one account by simply canceling the bonus.

Here is the snapshot

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3526907/review/hotforex_review.png

When my main deposit exhausted but I had only bonus in the account which was $155, they simply canceled the bonus and put the account on inactive status.

But few guys demand that they are trading on hotforex for last 100 years and they have no problem with them till now.

Can anybody post this thread's first post in forexfactory in favour of me please ?

HotForex is lying.

The ea is very simple, It uses stochastic (M1, H1) for opening and closing orders.

I'd really like to believe you. I've seen a few Arbitrage EAs that work really really well. The same as your EA now. The problem with your EA is that it might not be effective now on most brokers and all which leaves you stuck a little. Try another broker and slow it down. If it's truly a stochastic EA and all then yez'll have no problems with other brokers and the such. Can't be sayin' much more now.

HotForex is lying.

At first time they blew my one account by simply canceling the bonus.

Here is the snapshot

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3526907/review/hotforex_review.png

When my main deposit exhausted but I had only bonus in the account which was $155, they simply canceled the bonus and put the account on inactive status.

But few guys demand that they are trading on hotforex for last 100 years and they have no problem with them till now.

Have you read the rules for getting a 50% bonus at Hotforex?I am sure that you don't!!!!I am a professional forex trader since 2004 and i have opened 20 real accounts with different brokers,just to check them!Hotforex is one of the best brokers on the world at the moment.If you want to blame a forex company as a scam company you have to prove this.Post you ea here to check if it is illegal!!!Otherwise open a real account in another broker and test you ea with a small deposit.If you 'll have the same problem then the problem is not the broker but your robot.Of course,you will face a serious problem that you may be black list for all forex brokers!!!

I didn't want to withdraw 50% bonus. but probably you didn't understand what I have said about their 50% bonus. If you are finished up your main deposit (losses) then the 50% bonus amount will not come handy, it will become cancelled automatically. What kind of bonus balance it is ! And if you get $100 bonus (by 50% bonus term) then you need to trade 50.0 lots to withdraw that bonus. If you sign up for rebate for this 50.0 lots then you will get $300 rebate.

Probably you are mad with their STP things but they will ask you papers for every account you want to open, then they will ask you papers (signed and scanned) for every withdrawal you want, each week your account will be erased for their server problem, while LR deposit it sends to lr site for deposit without any hotforex account reference and ....

I do not know how you rate good for them !

Edited by GreenDrive
spelling mistake

I didn't want to withdraw 50% bonus. but probably you didn't understand what I have said about their 50% bonus. If you are finished up your main deposit (losses) then the 50% bonus amount will not come handy, it will become cancelled automatically. What kind of bonus balance it is ! And if you get $100 bonus (by 50% bonus term) then you need to trade 50.0 lots to withdraw that bonus. If you sign up for rebate for this 50.0 lots then you will get $300 rebate.

Probably you are mad with their STP things but they will ask you papers for every account you want to open, then they will ask you papers (signed and scanned) for every withdrawal you want, each week your account will be erased for their server problem, while LR deposit it sends to lr site for deposit without any hotforex account reference and ....

The rules for every bonus you get at Hotforex are very clear.I have updated all my 3 real accounts there with 15% bonus for every deposit which is the best program for me.Also,i really like that they ask for my signature for any withdrawl i make or for every deposit i make through visa or prepaid card.The forex company that does not ask for signature is a scam!!!!!

This is really gettin' ridiculous now and it's paining me to look at this thread and even more pain to respond now. Your EA is Arbitrage (and a good one at that) and don't bull sheet the forum or yourself now. You know how Brokers find it unethical so why the cryin' and moanin' and bull sheet talk about bonuses blah blah.

Your job is to be tradin' forex. You can either do it or you can't it bein' as simple as that now? So long now and remember to walk straight.

HotForex won't pay you out because you are working an EA which takes advantage of their price smoothing and (very) short term manipulation of the market they are providing.

It works on HotForex for the same reason they don't like it. You are doing to them, what they do to traders.

Try it on Pepperstone or FinFX and they'll pay out, but chances are your robot won't work on those brokers either...

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I didn't want to withdraw 50% bonus. but probably you didn't understand what I have said about their 50% bonus. If you are finished up your main deposit (losses) then the 50% bonus amount will not come handy, it will become cancelled automatically.

Please read their rules on their 50% bonus carefully. It is stated that you need to trade the amount of required lots in order to earn the bonus, and it is not prorated.

Example, if bonus is USD 50, you need to trade 50 standard lots to earn this USD 50 bonus. But if you traded only 30 lots and then withdraw your capital, you do not earn the USD 50 bonus, not even the USD 30. After you have completed the 50 lots, in the account history, they will update, "Completed" in the trade where the first issue the 50% bonus. Only after the bonus is marked completed, then the bonus is yours.

You can withdraw profit, not the initial capital, if you need to keep the unearned bonus. Sometimes, they do screw up a little and cancelled the bonus for any withdrawal. Send an email to their back office and they will rectify and credit back the bonus.

• 1 month later...

A friend of mine has just a told me now that this guy (Green Drive) is offerin' his EA for sale for a $1000. He's a claimin' that the Hot Forex issue has now been rectified and all and that they paid him out $1500 the other day but when asked for a statement he declines to show any evidence of anything at all.

Would yez be a payin' a $1000 for an EA without any proof of anything at all now? :-/

Edited by callahan

HotForex should be called ****Forex! But lately there are more and more faulty brokers around. I have also live HF and I would not recommend it even to my enemy! They block all my EAs but say: we support all EAs! Just bunch of crooks!

Other live broker FX Primus from the same island and never had a problem. It must have something with personal karma like marriage!

Good luck

Hermes

Edited by hermes

HotForex should be called ****Forex! But lately there are more and more faulty brokers around. I have also live HF and I would not recommend it even to my enemy! They block all my EAs but say: we support all EAs! Just bunch of crooks!

Other live broker FX Primus from the same island and never had a problem. It must have something with personal karma like marriage!

Good luck

Hermes

Hotforex is not a scammer broker.The guy started the thread here is a scammer guy!!!!!