[REQ]forex ultra scalper V2.0

Bro, I trade my own developed Mayan Scalper method and easily reach 2%/d equity improvement.

What more can I tell you here?

I trade like driving my car, subconscious trading behavior.

I focus on the entry, the rest I have automated.

Even a 13 year old can make pips with it.

Maybe we should talk on Skype.

Bro, I trade my own developed Mayan Scalper method and easily reach 2%/d equity improvement.

What more can I tell you here?

I trade like driving my car, subconscious trading behavior.

I focus on the entry, the rest I have automated.

Even a 13 year old can make pips with it.

Maybe we should talk on Skype.

pmed you about a chat

It seemed like the Flatter indicator repaints. After entering the trade, the Flatter indicator for the previous closed candle can be updated to orange to indicate flat market condition. How to undo a trade that is open? :(

That indicator is only used in the here and now. If you see the indicator on current bar then you don't open a trade.. period. It's not about looking at the past. It has nothing to do with order close.. only open which is supposed to occur immediately when the conditions are met.

That indicator is only used in the here and now. If you see the indicator on current bar then you don't open a trade.. period. It's not about looking at the past. It has nothing to do with order close.. only open which is supposed to occur immediately when the conditions are met.

You misinterpreted my message. The Orange Flatter indicator can changed for previous close bar. At the moment I entered the trade, there is no orange bar at Flatter indicator for the previous candle, which mean safe to enter. But after entering the trade, previous bar was re-painted Orange which mean not safe to enter as market sideway. I only entered trade AFTER the candle is CLOSED.

You misinterpreted my message. The Orange Flatter indicator can changed for previous close bar. At the moment I entered the trade, there is no orange bar at Flatter indicator for the previous candle, which mean safe to enter. But after entering the trade, previous bar was re-painted Orange which mean not safe to enter as market sideway. I only entered trade AFTER the candle is CLOSED.

I guess I'm not sure why you keep talking about previous candles when all that matters for the entry is the current bar. If the conditions are met on the current bar, you enter. If not, you wait till the moment they are met. Seems you are overthinking the given instructions.

I guess I'm not sure why you keep talking about previous candles when all that matters for the entry is the current bar. If the conditions are met on the current bar, you enter. If not, you wait till the moment they are met. Seems you are overthinking the given instructions.

Dun you understand? I already mentioned that I will only enter the trade AFTER the candle is closed and at the start of the new candle. ONLY AFTER the candle is CLOSED, the signal is confirmed. Common sense will tell you that PREVIOUS candle is the CLOSED candle.

I'm not going to waste time on this issue with you. You better do what your name tells you to do.

Dun you understand? I already mentioned that I will only enter the trade AFTER the candle is closed and at the start of the new candle. ONLY AFTER the candle is CLOSED, the signal is confirmed. Common sense will tell you that PREVIOUS candle is the CLOSED candle.

I'm not going to waste time on this issue with you. You better do what your name tells you to do.

Listen dumbass. If you bothered to RTFM then you wouldn't be asking such ****** questions. It's very clearly laid out so even an ***** like yourself could understand it. I'm taking the time to post it here for you and explain and you want to insult me? Makes me remember why I stopped posting stuff here for others to enjoy for FREE. Next time I'll think twice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...