Help MT4 navigator

khokan

Freinds, i hv a problem that many of my indicators as well as many experts r not showing up under the custom indicators/experts pane in the navigator. At the end of the list it just shows "1345 more"... i hv tried getting around this by renaming them starting with 1 and so on but this list also is running large.

Is there a fix around this can some1 pls help me

Thnks

You're more than likely running Windows 7 and have by default the stoopid UAC feature turned on in Windows. And, if your Mt4 is installed in the usual default path \Program Files , your EAs and indicators don't go in there but elsewhere, like one of the following directories. (Sorry, I dont use Windows 7)

C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\<MT4 directory>\...

C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Roaming\<MT4 directory>\...

C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\LocalLow\<MT4 directory>\...

You might want to install MT4 to a directory other than \Program Files, perhaps right into the root drive, into it's own folder, and you can then place EAs and indicators directly into there. Or, disable UAC - google the web on how to do it --- not completely sure if it needs registry editting, but be careful if you undertake those steps.

There could be other issues causing you not to see them, but I'd check the above first.