Request for Simple Indicator

smurf43

Hello Expert MQL4 Programmers,

I searched the web and this Forum and could not find this anywhere.

Could you please write this simple indicator for me please.

I keep this indicator loaded to the chart all the time and it does nothing until at anytime I put a Horizontal Line (Color, Thickness and Style does not matter) with the name "Base", the indicator displays number of pips the price is away from the line. It displays this underneath the line.

If I put two horizontal lines named "Base1" and "Base2", it would do the same for both.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Sam

Hi Smurf,

it's not an indicator but a script, but it does exactly what you want for all HL you put on chart.

for 5 digits broker it will display points so 21,3 pips will show 213 under the line.

http://codebase.mql4.com/7785

Thank you very much Freddy!

This is very similar to my requirements except -

(1) I really need an Indicator rather than Script. As you know, one can use only one Script at a time. This creates a pop up box "yes/no" when I want to use another Script (e.g. Instant Close-All Script). It also removes this Script when I try to attach another Script

(2) This displays pips on every single horizontal line (e.g. Pivot Lines), which I do not want. I really need Pips displayed on specified Lines only

I suppose some MQL4 maestro could modify the script you have mentioned and create an indicator as per requirements in my original post

Could someone please help.

Thanks!

Sam