(SHARE) System - CCI v1.0

Jay007

your account will go to Nirvana as well once you run this system...;))

The people who've been experiencing rapid growth with Forex can be usin' Martingales like a decent one, I mean really decent. Yeah sure yez get yer draw down and such and the secret to survival is "equity" compared to lots traded. If yez have enough "equity" then yez'll always be happy like a pig in sheet.

Pardon the pun... <):)

Edited by callahan

I did a backtest on the EU 5 min starting with 10K. Backtest was from 2000, by end of 2002 it had hit 20K then went BUST

A professional would recommend 0.01 lots per $10,000. I said a decent Martingale. Didn't particularly include CCI V1.0 in the context of decent however I did notice that there are adjustable parameters which somebody of some intelligent capacity would be utilizin' now?

Edited by callahan

I used the set file that came with it, just pointing out that what is used will blow an account

Set files (and most EAs now) supplied on the forum are usually ka ka. If the set files (and EAs) supplied on this forum actually worked then everybody would be earnin' moola from Forex and we can't be havin' that now.

Yer gotta earn it.

Edited by callahan

I use martingale(s) as trade helpers whilst I monitor them, so I myself do control my drawdown. I am pretty sure it doesn't such a good job as Blessing 3 does, but anyway... what we got demos for ^^ I am more interested how it handles trades that are closed whilst in a martingale sequence.

Thanx a lot for reuploading !