Instant FX Profits Course - forex trading videos

Hi,

Does anyone have any positive experience with the Instant FX Profits forex trading course?

They have some free videos available at their page here - http://www.ifxprofits.com/index.php?a_aid=5ccc050e .

They have some extreamly impressive testimonials, and just wondering if anyone here has done their course?

The course has been run by a forex fund manager, and there are some rave testimonials I have seen about it.

Cheers

the testimonials on the actual course page seem pretty real to me. I think it may not so much be a scam, although you would need to apply yourself to the strategies tought.

I don't see how all the testimonials (even the video ones) can all be faked. I just think it's the sort of course where you would need to put in some effort in actually learning and properly applying the strategies and methods.

From what I know of the material in the course, it's university quality in standards. The guys teaching is a former forex fund manager after all.

Edited by Eleonora

the testimonials on the actual course page seem pretty real to me. I think it may not so much be a scam, although you would need to apply yourself to the strategies tought.

From what I know of the material in the course, it's university quality in standards. The guys teaching is a former forex fund manager after all.

I don't see how all the testimonials (even the video ones) can all be faked. I just think it's the sort of course where you would need to put in some effort in actually learning and properly applying the strategies and methods.

Go to fiver.c@m and you can hire all the video and written testimonial makers you want for just $5 bucks each. If you go to YouT@be, you'll see the same people in testimonials for programs and materials for other vendors that have absolutely nothing to do with forex. Such as Mufti-Level pyramids, internet marketing, and many others.

Edited by newbie111

• 3 weeks later...