recived an email from indo-investasi

hello friend i received an email from the site saying you have been selected to receive 25$

please click the link below

i did and it just guided me to the normal page as always , how to claim those 25$ and what to do etc etc can any one help .

thanks for the help in advance

If u have filled in the login and password in that fake look alike Indi-Investasi website then change ur password right now and include the special characters in ur password.... u r hacked

Check this: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17287-Attention-hackers-are-active

Edited by psaini1973

You have been hacked if you filled in anything. The actual link was NOT Indo-investi. All you have to do is hover your mouse over the TYPED link and you can see the ACTUAL link in the bottom of th your browser.

This person has sent two to me today. One from blue-host dot com out of Provo, Utah and one from host gator. I'm reporting them to the proper authorities. It's a federal crime.

A

hello friend i received an email from the site saying you have been selected to receive 25$

please click the link below

i did and it just guided me to the normal page as always , how to claim those 25$ and what to do etc etc can any one help .

thanks for the help in advance

What bothers ME is that my current email is not even linked to Indo. Somebody out there is building a database using dubious means for some sinister purpose.

i pressed the link and now i am scared of getting hacked , i cant believe that all the database from the site has been shared this way, so many of them received that link...

this is really scary and admin should come to an act and make the site more secure where details are not been shared this way.