[REQ] scientific forex

Maybe one of our talented coders on II could make us a similar application (pro trader tool), using for example the functionality of this addon for metatrader?

https://www.fx1.net/wiki/pmwiki.php/MT4GUI/MT4GUI

see also:

http://forum.mql4.com/40727

That could be nice! (wish I could code)

Someone wants to try to do it?

Freddy, wifey and I will be in Paris around the 24th of May. How is the weather that time of year?

Hey, IQ, how are you? I just read your message!

Not too late to respond.

Late May is usually a very pleasant season, unless our future presidential elections bring storms! ;)

How long do you stay in Paris?

OMG.. the guys that made the protrader tool bought it. In fact, you need the mt4gui.dll for the protrader to work and it wasn't included in any of the downloads I have found. I just not put 2 and 2 together and noticed that what Freddy linked to was the same folks that created the mqllock that the megadroid guys used on the protrader tool as well. For sure they are customers of fx1

Thanks for spotting this MT4GUI. Alas, it is no longer available for download. They sold the app .. I wonder who the buyer was?

Yes, not available anymore on original website, (did not tried the links before I post it earlier) but hehe, internet is so great! ......

OMG.. the guys that made the protrader tool bought it. In fact, you need the mt4gui.dll for the protrader to work and it wasn't included in any of the downloads I have found. I just not put 2 and 2 together and noticed that what Freddy linked to was the same folks that created the mqllock that the megadroid guys used on the protrader tool as well. For sure they are customers of fx1

yes you are right, same folks. ;)

I assumed the mt4gui.dll was customised and renamed

No, don't think so ( Pr0tr@der dll= 341ko vs mtfour gu!/2: 46 and 61ko )

.......Enjoy, and if a coder can make a workable version with this, please share your work!

because it is a nice app!

http://www.mediafire.com/?z5aqqmtcnnad1o3

• 2 weeks later...

You can get the deprotection of Pr0tr @ der

You can get the deprotection of Pr0tr @ der

I have little computer knowledge.

With a hex editor to work on the Pr0tr @ der dll I got the partial deprotection of the EA.

Is loaded into the window and forms part of the operations.

For now it is not valid for orders that never close.

A person with expertise can get check out and make functional the EA.

• 2 years later...