Fmfx System

Fmfx

Hello all,

I share with you my manual system that i have been trading for a while now. I trade it on 15M tf on audusd euraud nzdusd eurcad.

Trade Setup: Buy when an arrow appear pointing up, parabolic sar below candle that has d arrow, force index above zero line. Vice versa for sell

Exit: when you see an arrow appear in the

opposite direction. TP 90 SL 30 or the value of the low SMA if < 30

www.4shared.com/zip/u9PF9qG-/fmfx_system.html

Enjoy

Hi Fmfx

Thank you for sharing your system. I had a look at sidus and attached pictures and it looks like a trend following system. So when there is a strong trend the system gives a signal. Both examples show nice trend examples that last for a whole day. What about ranging markets? With similar systems I face problems with trends that do live long to give a good result.

The TP/SL relation is very good but what is your success rate? In the last 3 months how many 90 pip profit did you have and how many 30 pip loss.

Is there a reason for selecting specified pairs?

Thank you once again for sharing the system.

Hi Fmfx

Thank you for sharing your system. I had a look at sidus and attached pictures and it looks like a trend following system. So when there is a strong trend the system gives a signal. Both examples show nice trend examples that last for a whole day. What about ranging markets? With similar systems I face problems with trends that do live long to give a good result.

The TP/SL relation is very good but what is your success rate? In the last 3 months how many 90 pip profit did you have and how many 30 pip loss.

Is there a reason for selecting specified pairs?

Thank you once again for sharing the system.

Hello, the system has some filters to filter out ranging periods, but like any other system it has its own negative side, so i am hoping together we can work out ways for better filter.

As for the accuracy, i have been using it for †ђξ past four months with good result, you can see For your self that the wins are bigger than the losses which means profit on the long run.

Also you can use break even to reduce the losses.

Regards

Thank you for this great share Bro. I just did a quick test on the strategy tester and I was blown away at how your system chatches the tops and bottoms of minor and major trends. I did not stay for long. Only 6 signals. 5 wins over 100 pips and 1 loss of 30. I actually did not use the

SMA. I just took the reverse signal.

Will do more testing later, but for now I'm amazed. It don't give lots

of signals per day, and that's actually good, cause it does not matter how

much you trade, but how consistent your win/loss ratio ends up in the positive. I also like the simplicity of your system. Great work Fxmx.

P.S. This post has had 102 views and only 2 Thanks so far, and I'm sure the at least 80% of you downloaded this system. Come on Brothers and Sisters. What's happening to us here. The kind and caring spirit of II Is what set us far above all other forums on the net. Please show some love and give Thanks when someone goes out of their way to contribute to this great forum. I hope that I did not offend anyone, but this just had to be said, because it seem that we're loosing our caring and sharing spirits. I mean, isn't that what II was built on?

Edited by newbie111

Thank you for this great share Bro. I just did a quick test on the strategy tester and I was blown away at how your system chatches the tops and bottoms of minor and major trends. I did not stay for long. Only 6 signals. 5 wins over 100 pips and 1 loss of 30. I actually did not use the

SMA. I just took the reverse signal.

Will do more testing later, but for now I'm amazed. It don't give lots

of signals per day, and that's actually good, cause it does not matter how

much you trade, but how consistent your win/loss ratio ends up in the positive. I also like the simplicity of your system. Great work Fxmx.

P.S. This post has had 102 views and only 2 Thanks so far, and I'm sure the at least 80% of you downloaded this system. Come on Brothers and Sisters. What's happening to us here. The kind and caring spirit of II Is what set us far above all other forums on the net. Please show some love and give Thanks when someone goes out of their way to contribute to this great forum. I hope that I did not offend anyone, but this just had to be said, because it seem that we're loosing our caring and sharing spirits. I mean, isn't that what II was built on?

Thanks bro, i'm glad you like it.

You are right, the wins always outrun the losses big time, and i'm hoping we can improve it even further.

Regards

Hello all,

I share with you my manual system that i have been trading for a while now. I trade it on 15M tf on audusd euraud nzdusd eurcad.

Trade Setup: Buy when an arrow appear pointing up, parabolic sar below candle that has d arrow, force index above zero line. Vice versa for sell

Exit: when you see an arrow appear in the

opposite direction. TP 90 SL 30 or the value of the low SMA if < 30

www.4shared.com/zip/u9PF9qG-/fmfx_system.html

Enjoy

Thanks Brother