[REQ] A $8777 "not possible to lose" strategy?

This guy claims his system cannot lose, and will sell to only 10 people:

http://www.youtube.c0m/watch?v=gB801EhazZg&feature=youtu.be

He is the same guy from @siaForexMentor. Which generally has a positive rep.

But I always worry when I hear the "not possible to lose" claim.

Although I doubt we will ever see this one shared. But decided to post this here anyway, just for everyone's reference.

I posted under AFM as well. The first video had a terrible recording and he had to redo it. To "convince" his future members he includes a 3 day demo account with a 32% profit. I could easily open 10 demo accounts, trade insane amounts (like 14k on a 39k account as he did) and then select the winning one and pretend I am profitable. He did not spend the time for creating a proper video and a more convincing proof of his system. To follow him you will have to sign a non disclosure agreement and there is not such thing as a refund.

Yeah, this does smell very fishy:

Why use a demo account to prove his method? Why shows only 3 days? It will be far more convincing if he shows his live account, over a much longer period of trading.

Also, if he is making +5% per day, over just a year or two, by compounding he must be multimillionaire by now. Then why sell to only 10 people for $8,777? That is only $87,770 total. Surely a tiny drop for a multimillionaire. For example, if his account is over $1.7 million dollars, then he can make more than $87,770 every "day" if he makes 5% or more per day (as he claims).

And if he is sharing the method out of the goodness of his heart, then why stop at only 10 people? Why not share to more people at a more affordable price?

Anyway, as I said in my first post, I doubt we will see this method shared. But it will be interesting to know what method he is trying to sell though.