CycleTrends

If you guys are interested in trading with cycle. Here is something that you may find useful. It's called cycle trends. this product belongs to cycletrends.co.za. It uses esignal data feed. It has been quite useful for me for the past couple of weeks since I found it, because it provides a LITTLE road map as to what to expect in the near future. Don't ask me to show the live trades, the this and the that because I am not here to prove to anybody anything. I merely am sharing, what I found useful for the MOMENT. Who knows, it might be ****py afterward.

http://www.massmirror.com/4f2929425a4c5

I have a favor if somebody have "decisionbar" for eSignal, can you please reupload???? Thanks a bunch!

Hi,

Thank you for the share ..Only two questions for you:

1) Have you been successful in using this method in your LIVE trading?

2) How accurate wuld you say the forecasting (future zone) has been from your personal experience?

Thanks again for the great share!

Theo

Hi,

Yes, I trade LIVE, only, and have been using MBtrading on a dollar/pip not $10/pip. Since several months ago, I stopped demo because in demoing you won't really know the TRUE feeling of being a trader and you will become wreckless with demo account. Now, if I want to test something, I use my micro account penny/pip by Oanda. So It was quite amazing for the past couple of weeks using it (please note, I've only been using it for past two weeks). It gave me a couple of bad calls during the news. But, also, one must understand that the system is a dynamic system. It changes and recalculates the cycles at it goes along. However, if you use it inconjunction with other systems, for example, I use it with ART and Turnsignal, if I see both ART and Turnsignal give me something to execute, and CycleTrends indicates or forecastes the potential turning at that spot, I'll take that trade. Last night, I posted a couple of trades using it in one of the thread here. I sold EURUSD and bought USDCHF, the EURUSD went my way for a profit of 80pips (I had a 60pips stop loss though). USDCHF, I took the right trade but my stop loss was too tight. I targeted for almost 100 pips with a 16 pips stop loss. So the stoploss hit and then it moved toward the direction that it forecasted.

Please realize, I am new using this software too. So I cannot really claim that I am well versed in it.

I hope you test it and find it useful.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi,

Yes, I trade LIVE, only, and have been using MBtrading on a dollar/pip not $10/pip. Since several months ago, I stopped demo because in demoing you won't really know the TRUE feeling of being a trader and you will become wreckless with demo account. Now, if I want to test something, I use my micro account penny/pip by Oanda. So It was quite amazing for the past couple of weeks using it (please note, I've only been using it for past two weeks). It gave me a couple of bad calls during the news. But, also, one must understand that the system is a dynamic system. It changes and recalculates the cycles at it goes along. However, if you use it inconjunction with other systems, for example, I use it with ART and Turnsignal, if I see both ART and Turnsignal give me something to execute, and CycleTrends indicates or forecastes the potential turning at that spot, I'll take that trade. Last night, I posted a couple of trades using it in one of the thread here. I sold EURUSD and bought USDCHF, the EURUSD went my way for a profit of 80pips (I had a 60pips stop loss though). USDCHF, I took the right trade but my stop loss was too tight. I targeted for almost 100 pips with a 16 pips stop loss. So the stoploss hit and then it moved toward the direction that it forecasted.

Please realize, I am new using this software too. So I cannot really claim that I am well versed in it.

I hope you test it and find it useful.

dear Unclepips,

its now more than 2 years... are you still using it? what is the result?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Not that often. I do, but only use it when I really need to confirm with timingsolution on longer time frame. but recently I've been using Wave59 to confirm with Timingsolution for intraday trading instead- due to Wave59 has better cycle projection.

thanks,

dear Unclepips,

its now more than 2 years... are you still using it? what is the result?

• 4 years later...