Viper Breakout Stealth v7

zeraw31

From another forum......

"Now if you consider it "personal" that I bring it to the attention of the community these methods don't work (and there are many others who have paid and agree with me), then I think you might have your own agenda in defending Viper. But you never published you results using it, so I'll go out on a limb and say they didn't work for you either.

So, at the risk of being redundant, let's settle this once and for all: the methods are "wrong" (to quote your word) because they DON'T WORK, meaning they won't make a profit. I don't know how to make that any more "professional" to appease you. It is what it is.

Today's Viper systems, both discretionary and automated, will be abandoned by the company in a few months (like ALL of the others they've sold) and new ones will be peddled with new names. And those won't work either. That's their modus operandi.

Period. End of discussion."

Thanks but how did you get around the DLL thing in NT?

You had to add some DLL you had to open up the indicator in edit and add some DLL that made windows communicate directly with his servers he wasn't using the regular NT license thing.

Re upped on 9 links for when they take it down.

http://mir.cr/0FV6DBTZ

It's all about reverse engineering! You just have to redirect various jump points in the code. All programming compiles down to assembly language. You can open a dll (I use IDAPro) and see these jumps happening. I'm just really good at reading assm language so it's easy for me catch these.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[req]zeraw31 and viper

zeraw31 did you ever get a chance to take a crack at this auto trader and trend line trader?

Zeraw31, will you take a look and see about this one...it has the autotrader

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmdwabao6md9arf,

and this version has the trendlinetrader

http://www.mediafire.com/?zz3tbk4est44k79

thanks for all your efforts

• 1 month later...
Guest caliente

Hi bubbadirect, those were just trials that i posted for zeraw31 to have a go at after he had already educated the basic pkg.

These had extra in them. One had the autotrader and the other the trendline trader. He said he would educate when he gets time. Hopefully when he has time will educate these as well.

Have a great day!

• 2 months later...