Req: Forex5stars system

• 2 weeks later...
It is an EA.. Load to experts folder.. working nice though.. 1- gives signal with price level and stoploss.. 2- every new candle give directions for modifying stop loss.. a friend loaded it to 8 pairs and all goes well. 3- please check for yourself.. my forward demo test has just begun.. not enough data for stats..

Rita Lasker and Karl Dittman are in the same mold--yes they are marketers and they are renowned for taking freely available indicators and repackaging as their own. Do a search for either one of them on this forum and see if they've ever come up with something unique and useful--in other words they are typical forex scammers. They do know how to write powerful ads to get the unsuspecting to separate with their money. If you don't believe me, buy one of their products and come on here with a review as others already have. Edited by forex93

Rita Lasker and Karl Dittman are in the same mold--yes they are marketers and they are renowned for taking freely available indicators and repackaging as their own. Do a search for either one of them on this forum and see if they've ever come up with something unique and useful--in other words they are typical forex scammers. They do know how to write powerful ads to get the unsuspecting to separate with their money. If you don't believe me, buy one of their products and come on here with a review as others already have.

Forex93: You are of course free to refute the efficacy of any particular trading system or author. It behooves anyone to test a system before using it. Ordinarily, the person who wishes to refute a system (or author) bears the burden of proof that a product is unworthy.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure what you are saying here.

The decompiler is being sold but for $800 which is a bit outside my budget. What we are hoping for is someone that owns it to run the ex4 provided here through it and then post us the source code.

I am sure what s/he mean the Forex5Stars owner has holy system then will not sell it.