CC indicators

ninjasuper22

If what you want is that both charts looks 100% identical (MT4 and Ninja), Sorry, I tell you that this will not happen ever.!!! Why?

Just because you are comparing two similar instruments but of different nature, (spot vs Future)

Even if you compare two forex charts the same instrument but different broker, most likely will find that they differ mainly in their boxes.

Simply because the volume are different in each of them.

The closest you can be, is to make sure that the parameters are the same and work your strategy according to what you see on your chart.

however again, it's very important to know that although you have the identical parameters in both the MT4 and Ninja (or TradeStation or DT or ESignal etc) , most likely the boxes may looks different, Again, because the volume is certainly different, The data provider is different and the rendering data is differnt etc...

Another thing,The navigator is not incomplete, what happens is that in MT4 pic, the I-ratio indicator is superimposed in the same window.

I hope this helps,

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi every one i have same error in port 80 i try whit port 8080 and appear online but the indicators appear whit the same error abouth Machine no registred please hepl metks

?cid=7609b59f2e3dd835&id=7609B59F2E3DD835%21200&Bsrc=Share&Bpub=SDX.SkyDrive&authkey=!

have any relation with port 80?

The baby this server with this Message: Web Server failed to start on port 80.